Re: MANAGER MODE CPU VS CPU NEEDED!!!!

by crinrict

Original Post

MANAGER MODE CPU VS CPU NEEDED!!!!

★★★ Novice

CPU VS CPU is the only way to get a REAL feel of a real manager mode and if this was in place it would be the better than football manager 2019 for me.

Because of the realism of watching the players develop and grow plus the animations it would be so great to watch my strategies work in front of me.

Playing a 'Manager Mode' aint exactly a manger mode isit? Plus Simming a whole campaign is soo boring and repetitive
We really need this update its been missing for a long time and many people miss this feature please bring it back for us die hard real manager fans.

Flipzflipz
(a fifa player since fifa 95)

Message 1 of 8 (2,127 Views)

MANAGER MODE CPU VS CPU NEEDED!!!!

★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Flipz Paperz
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - manager
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? CPU VS CPU is the only way to get aREAL feel of a real manager mode and if this was in place it would be the better than football manager 2019 for me. Because of the realism of watching the players develop and grow plus the animations it would be so great to watch my strategies work in front of me. Playing a 'Manager Mode' aint exactly a manger mode isit? Plus Simming a whole campaign is soo boring and repetitive We really need this update its been missing for a long time and many people miss this feature please bring it back for us die hard real manager fans. Flipzflipz (a fifa player since fifa 95)
What happens when the bug occurs? Cannot advance i have to sim a whole campaign which is very boring a manager mode should mean i gest to manage from the sidelines not having to play the game
What should be happening instead? Let me manage from the sidelines

CPU VS CPU is the only way to get a REAL feel of a real manager mode and if this was in place it would be the better than football manager 2019 for me.

Because of the realism of watching the players develop and grow plus the animations it would be so great to watch my strategies work in front of me.

Playing a 'Manager Mode' aint exactly a manger mode isit? Plus Simming a whole campaign is soo boring and repetitive
We really need this update its been missing for a long time and many people miss this feature please bring it back for us die hard real manager fans.

Flipzflipz
(a fifa player since fifa 95)

Message 2 of 8 (2,124 Views)

Message 3 of 8 (2,112 Views)

Hero

Hi  @FlipzPaperz

I merged your post from the bug forum cause this isn't a bug but a suggestion.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (2,107 Views)

★★★ Novice

What Does This Mean?

Message 5 of 8 (2,105 Views)

Message 6 of 8 (2,098 Views)

Hero

It means you don't need to post this in every forum you find. Game info is fine as it's a request from your part.

You also posted this in the bug forum but since this is not a bug, I merged your posts into one here in the game info forum.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 8 (2,089 Views)

★ Novice

Dude i solved this problem in FIFA 20

Message 8 of 8 (1,215 Views)