Re: MADDEN 21 FINAL UPDATE - IR

by samoan_thorrr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

MADDEN 21 FINAL UPDATE - IR

★★★★ Novice

Hello,

The season has ended several months ago and I noticed players are still not taken off injured reserve. Is that getting looked into or worked on? 

Message 1 of 5 (694 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @samoan_thorrr We currently don't have any information on this. My advice would be to keep an eye on our Official Madden NFL twitter for news on future updates/patches.

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (668 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @samoan_thorrr We currently don't have any information on this. My advice would be to keep an eye on our Official Madden NFL twitter for news on future updates/patches.

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 5 (669 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Joz I just followed page. It seems that the entire focus has shifted towards Madden 22 though. I understand the need to drift away from the older madden forums and bugs in the past, but this Madden just dropped last year? Would really be disappointed if it did not workout for fans of the franchise.
Message 3 of 5 (662 Views)

Community Manager

@samoan_thorrr 

Some players won't be taken off IR if it's an injury that is subject to keep them sidelined into the next season. There are no more plans on changing Roster IR's for Madden NFL 21 as the team is prepping game updates for Madden NFL 22. 

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 5 (639 Views)

★★★★ Novice
That’s pretty weak bro.
Message 5 of 5 (626 Views)