Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? NoTorious_GIB__
Date/time issue occurred new update
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Seasons
Summarize your bug Since the new update Fully powered up legends can't even catch a ball.. Whatever you did to the AI has ruined the game. The original release of this game was probably the best football game ever made. The most recent update release has COMPLETLY enabled the spammers and You tube glitchers to do what they do. Up until the release it was SIMULATION football. AMZAIZING. I have spent almost a 1000 dollars on this game and the last update just RUINED ANY STRATEGY! Now Im facing guys who call 1 or 2 plays over and over again and all strategy is lost because none of the players on my defence can catch the ball.. Iv got almost 200 interceptions since the release, yet after this update every ball hits my defenders in the face and just falls to the ground. I should have another 50 but I have 1 or two. I understand the objective is to please the majority, but these guys if you force them to WILL learn the game! Please revert it to what the game was before the last release. EVERYONE I PLAY WITH FEELS THE SAME WAY!!!! EA its in the game! Yes jerseys, stadiums, graphics are all awesome.. BUT ACTUAL FOOTBALL WAS JUST DESTROYED! I think you have a responsibility to be true to the game of football. Please
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play defence
What happens when the bug occurs? ragelol
What do you expect to see? revert to original release
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Since the new update Fully powered up legends can't even catch a ball.. Whatever you did to the AI has ruined the game. The original release of this game was probably the best football game ever made. The most recent update release has COMPLETLY enabled the spammers and You tube glitchers to do what they do. Up until the release it was SIMULATION football. AMZAIZING. I have spent almost a 1000 dollars on this game and the last update just RUINED ANY STRATEGY! Now Im facing guys who call 1 or 2 plays over and over again and all strategy is lost because none of the players on my defence can catch the ball.. Iv got almost 200 interceptions since the release, yet after this update every ball hits my defenders in the face and just falls to the ground. I should have another 50 but I have 1 or two. I understand the objective is to please the majority, but these guys if you force them to WILL learn the game! Please revert it to what the game was before the last release. EVERYONE I PLAY WITH FEELS THE SAME WAY!!!! EA its in the game! Yes jerseys, stadiums, graphics are all awesome.. BUT ACTUAL FOOTBALL WAS JUST DESTROYED! I think you have a responsibility to be true to the game of football. Please

Message 1 of 1 (459 Views)