Lvl 8 is as far as I’ll go with rivals

by Volksgrenadiers

Original Post

Lvl 8 is as far as I’ll go with rivals

★★ Novice

Hi I was asked from one of the developers to post my thoughts on the title C&C Rivals from the app reviews. attached is a  scene shot of my review.

Great game through out. From lvl 1 to lvl 5 I personally feel that the game is designed to get the players committed and emotionally attached to his/her medal progress following the positive wins. Frome lvl 5 -7 you begin to notice that it’s starting to get harder! You lose more often, you are Versing players that are better of course you can upgrade to match players so you can win again and this is where it starts to tempt the player to spend. Once your lvl 8 I feel you have no choice but to spend real money  as you are now 100% emotionally committed and addicted to progress.

I would much rather buy the game out right and keep a controlled cost on it as by the end when you reach” Tiberium League” you would have spent a larg amount of money and I personally don’t think any game is worth that much money. I get ea needs to make money and I’m happy to spend $14.00  here there for such a great game but  saying that I have to leave it at lvl 8 as I can see just easy it can be to Keep spending and the fact that going backwards losing medals after hard earned wins in demoralising Especially when you lose large amounts of medals to a player 4 times in a row, or is that the people paying to move up.

once again great game enjoyed the game but not willing to keep spending or lose medals and become frustrated. 

Message 1 of 3 (359 Views)

Re: Lvl 8 is as far as I’ll go with rivals

★★★★★ Guide

Level 8 is quite the accomplishment to get so quickly. Don't think that this is the end for your f2p progress. Sure, your progress slows down noticibily, and at this stage you can't take every unit with you. You have to decide on what units you want to keep up to par in your deck for gdi and nod and your creds should only lag behind your cards just slightly. However, if you want to make an adjustment to your deck, this can set you back a few days of gameplay to bring that new unit/commander back up. Slightly grindy, but still do-able. The biggest advantage to paying that I can notice is the luxury to keep all your units leveled up. Other then that, I've not felt that my free to play progress was hampered by the grind terribly, or other players payments. 

Hope you can find it within you to push past the level 8 grind!

Message 2 of 3 (323 Views)

Re: Lvl 8 is as far as I’ll go with rivals

★★★★ Guide

P2W is all this game is 

Message 3 of 3 (313 Views)