Lupkow update weapons assignment not working

by Knucklehead23jp

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lupkow update weapons assignment not working

★★★ Novice
Update lupkow pass didnt give me new weapons assignments.
Message 1 of 6 (672 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lupkow update weapons assignment not working

Champion (Retired)

Hey there @Knucklehead23jp

Is it supposed to ? We're speaking of this patch, right ? https://www.battlefield.com/news/update-notes/lupkow-pass-update

For all I understand this patch doesn't yet have any of the weapons coming with the In the Name of the Tsar expansion. The expansion and all of its content comes out fully on September. You can test some of the new content that's coming up on the CTE currently though.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I know only as much as the update notes themselves are saying.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (703 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

I think its just 1 map. the rest of the content comes out next month.

Message 2 of 6 (664 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hey there @Knucklehead23jp

Is it supposed to ? We're speaking of this patch, right ? https://www.battlefield.com/news/update-notes/lupkow-pass-update

For all I understand this patch doesn't yet have any of the weapons coming with the In the Name of the Tsar expansion. The expansion and all of its content comes out fully on September. You can test some of the new content that's coming up on the CTE currently though.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I know only as much as the update notes themselves are saying.

Message 3 of 6 (704 Views)

★★★ Novice
I might be mistaken or misunderstood but a gentleman on bf1 forums was talking of it and unlocks.
Message 4 of 6 (641 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thanks
Message 5 of 6 (626 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Just to confirm: weapon assignments will be present in September update, when the rest of In the Name of the Tsar DLC comes out. The only new weapon in Lupkow Pass Update is Cavalry Lance, which can be used from horseback.

I think that this person on German forum was talking about assignments because they are known from Community Test Environment, where the DLC is tested.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 6 of 6 (616 Views)