Luke Skywalker outfits

by nmatteo17353

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Luke Skywalker outfits

★ Novice

Will ANY of these outfits be making an appearance in Battlefront 2? They would most certainly be a welcomed surprise, especially when Luke Skywalker only has two outfits currently in the game. Thank you, and may the force be with you!

Message 1 of 3 (459 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Luke Skywalker outfits

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Agreed!

Bespin Luke and the Old Jedi Master (not the "disillusioned" one Standard smile ) should definitely make it to the game. I might be biased, since he's my "childhood hero" character, but I think Luke definitely deserves more than one alternate appearance.

Come to think of it, I would even love a bigger Bespin-themed DLC, I think that was by far the best one in the first game. Bespin making it to bigger, objective-based game modes would be really welcome, with appearances for Luke, Leia, and Chewie (the C-3PO one).

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (425 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Agreed!

Bespin Luke and the Old Jedi Master (not the "disillusioned" one Standard smile ) should definitely make it to the game. I might be biased, since he's my "childhood hero" character, but I think Luke definitely deserves more than one alternate appearance.

Come to think of it, I would even love a bigger Bespin-themed DLC, I think that was by far the best one in the first game. Bespin making it to bigger, objective-based game modes would be really welcome, with appearances for Luke, Leia, and Chewie (the C-3PO one).

Message 2 of 3 (426 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Those skins would make a fine addition to my collection!
Message 3 of 3 (405 Views)