Re: Losing interest fast.

by IrishJason81

Original Post

Losing interest fast.

★★ Novice

So 4th day playing and I keep making some progress only to lose it and it's really frustrating that there is still no update on matchmaking and balance. Those of us with few units and rank really need some balance adjustment or for you to turn the penalties off until higher ranks. Seriously guys it's no fun losing and not getting anywhere

Message 1 of 4 (729 Views)

★ Novice

I have to agree, I keep fitting the same guys who are stronger than me. I lose more than I win. It was a struggle to get to level 4. Seriously LEVEL 4! WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

@SSGTDoom420 wrote:

So 4th day playing and I keep making some progress only to lose it and it's really frustrating that there is still no update on matchmaking and balance. Those of us with few units and rank really need some balance adjustment or for you to turn the penalties off until higher ranks. Seriously guys it's no fun losing and not getting anywhere

Message 2 of 4 (610 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i got bored and quit playing around the time i got the ion cannon general to play as. dont really care about unlocking the few other things left. just more of the same at that point. 

Message 3 of 4 (567 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA don't give a *. If you don't spend money you will never win. 

Message 4 of 4 (552 Views)