Looking forward for other arcade racing franchises.

by Pair_Demons

Original Post

Looking forward for other arcade racing franchises.

★ Guide
This is it for me. NFS franchise has so many up and downs it seems it has no idea where is going for. From great grip physics to boring drift. From full illegal racing to half legal or just legal. From great graphics to unfinished ones. From realistic upgrades to speed cards and shipments. From full tuning setups to... almost none. From full stance to almost none again. From complete range controllers to one... or two. From fairly car classes to frustrating mixing. From normal multiplayer experience to aggressive take downs.
And the list can keep going but I don't remember more.
One thing is for sure: NFS has no gameplay path like other car arcade/racing do like The Crew, Forza Motorsport/Horizon, Grid, Dirt, Project cars etc.
All these titles follow their path... NFS doesn't, NFS is trying something new every single time and they fail.

Who wants some gambling/slot machines/shipments in the next NFS series? Please say and it will be done.
Who wants some normal gameplay? Shut up... no one will hear you.

Installing Forza Horizon 3 right now... because my steering wheel is supported in that game.
Message 1 of 3 (291 Views)

Re: Looking forward for other arcade racing franchises.

★★★★★ Guide

NFS Payback is an improvement compared to other recent NFS games. However, i do have some grips about it.

1. The slot machine for speed cards is stupid

2. speed cards in general are stupid, i would rather unlock performance parts as i play

3. Shipments are stupid, i hate having to cross my fingers and hope i get the color of smoke/neon/flame i want/need and instead get horn or air suspension (which i don't use) or a color i already have

4. Have more races and have races non-linear like NFS Underground, MW and Carbon did. (is it so hard to just have a simple do X number of races to unlock Boss race or something?)

5. they have five different car classes, i would rather tune it myself to either drift, drag, race, runner or offroad

Message 2 of 3 (286 Views)

Re: Looking forward for other arcade racing franchises.

★ Guide
Agree for the game has some improvements compared to preview 2015 game but the gameplay experience in general is much worst than that and makes his improvements fade away.

As you said those game cards and shipments are so annoying, and the car classes... I also prefer tuning cars in the way I want.

I really hate those off road physics... it's like driving on ice rather that dirt.

Maybe some things will improve but I'm sceptical about any big improvement in the game.
Message 3 of 3 (272 Views)