Re: Looking for Active Guide Team

by Spirulina999

Original Post

Looking for Active Guide Team

★★★★★ Newbie

I in this game about 2 months plus.

Joined a guide team. We hardly talk.

Hope to joined a active/semi team to progress.

And learn more from the members about the game.

Message 1 of 8 (865 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Btw, I at level 67. 

Hope to get into one.

Message 2 of 8 (864 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice
I posted in the forum thread for members seeking guilds and found a good match. You enter info about your level, Galactic power Strength, number of players at 5, 6, and seven stars, etc.. You may get a LOT of replies, as guilds need daily players who are interested in building up squads. Another way to search is in the Guild Search part of the game, right next to the Exchange area, on the same page with raids and Territory battle info. You might look for an ally guild with a 24 hour rule for raids, that uses discord and chat to communicate, and does both Pit and Tank Raids once or twice weekly. You are smart to do this now, as a good guild helps with strategy for events and resources such as the Ahnald101 UTube videos. The Forum has some really good guides for beginners that I wish I had read early on. I hope this helps!
Message 3 of 8 (841 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Come to Chawtaw Dominators we would love to have u and yes we are active daily and help u too ,I'm warrior leader
Message 4 of 8 (816 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Come to chawtaw Dominators we do all pits and tanks as needed two three a week ,very active and undefeated in tw events ,we are helpful in teaching also
Message 5 of 8 (811 Views)

★★ Apprentice
The Zylos Vendetta guilds are awesome, all 3 use discord to communicate, provide links that help us learn. The leaders are active and considerate, maximizing guild rewards for daily players. I have been in three other guilds, these are the things That help you progress. Use the forums, there is a Seeking Guild site. Get a discord account too, and Swgoh.gg, time limit your replies. Newer players go into guilds doing regular, not heroic raids. In ZV you can move up. Finally, look for a guild with reset and raid time zones that work for you. This is an international game. See you in the holotables!
Message 6 of 8 (783 Views)

★★ Apprentice
You can join a new guild easily using the guild search on the guild page (click on your own guild icon Lower left in game home page). Search the name below, click join and the leaders will help you from there. Do it before the Territory Battle preview begins so you will get in on rewards for assisting your new guild.
Message 7 of 8 (780 Views)

★★ Novice

UpSithsCreekWithout aPadawan is an online family and is currently filling our ranks. We have three founding members over 2mil gp each who can finish haat and solo hardcore rancor. We alternate between normal/hardcore rancor and aat/haat so all levels can get useful rewards. We are organized, play hard, but mostly have fun. We are taking members of all levels. Raid start times are 3 and 4pm est. Come grow with us. PM me here, contact me on discord at Juniper#9980 or ally request me in game 792-924-823. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon

Message 8 of 8 (717 Views)