Re: Loadout changes will not save

by MrProEastie

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

I forgot to mention it but I tried that earlier and it's the same thing with the companion website as it is with the companion app, only changes made there will stay :/

Message 11 of 23 (1,261 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @MrProEastie,

if I understand that correctly, your loadout is saved when you edit it in the App, but not in game.

Could you do me a favor and check if this affects ALL loadouts or just specific ones? I had someone else reporting a similar issue hat only affected cavalry and the 1st Assault slot. Thanks!

Message 12 of 23 (1,245 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Checked a few times to make sure and it seems to affect all loadouts (all slots of the 4 main classes, cavalry, and tanker/pilot vehicle loadouts).
Message 13 of 23 (1,239 Views)

EA Community Manager

Alright, thank you @MrProEastie, I'll look into this.

Message 14 of 23 (1,226 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just wanted to add my voice, as I am facing the same problem with Battlefield 1 on PC.

Message 15 of 23 (1,210 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hello,

@EA_Joker you have find a solution , because french people has a trouble too on pc.

Message 16 of 23 (1,133 Views)

★★ Novice

i have the same problem as the others

Message 17 of 23 (1,116 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have the same issue on PC since the dreaded Russian DLC, don't use any of the companion apps! Tried turning off cloud saves makes no difference. All the loadouts that dont update are the ones with Russian DLC weapons. So we got bad netcode and bad UI bugs with Russian DLC GG.

***Went to https://www.battlefield.com/companion and it seems to have fixed it.

edit *** This only changes the loadout when starting the game. If you change it in game it will revert back again to the companion saved loadout...so still broken!

Message 18 of 23 (1,082 Views)

★ Apprentice

Still broken.....

Waiting for it to be fixed!!!

Message 19 of 23 (1,018 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Joker

It seems the October Update has fixed this (for me at least). I'll give it a bit to make sure but my loadouts are currently working as they should again :-)

Message 20 of 23 (974 Views)