Re: Loadout changes will not save

by Ourumov13

Original Post

Loadout changes will not save

★★★ Apprentice

Not sure if this is an issue that anybody else has but since yesterday my loadout changes made in-game have not been saving. Changes will only save and appear in-game if I make them in the companion app which is really quite annoying as I can't rename the loadouts and it doesn't really have all of the same functionality of the in-game customization. Any ideas? :/

Message 1 of 23 (18,870 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Have you tried to customise your soldier in the main menu?

Please join a running match on any official server and use the soldier customization menu there.

This has always been working well in my case Standard smile

Message 2 of 23 (18,842 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yes, I have tried customizing my soldier in the main menu (that's what I meant by in-game). After I quit the game and restart it the loadouts are reset to what they are in the companion app. The same thing happens if I try to customize my loadout in a running match.

Message 3 of 23 (18,827 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Thinking

Your app seems to have priority, that´s strange.

Do you log out and quit the app after using it?

I don´t know what you´ve already been trying, have you shut down and power cycled your PC/console?

Message 4 of 23 (18,819 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I deleted the app and power cycled my PC, still no change unfortunately. Not really sure what else to try :/

Message 5 of 23 (18,812 Views)
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)

Me neither, I´m totally running out of ideas, sorry.

This is one of the PC specific cases, there are so many options you have (like repairing your game) that I don´t know about because I´m a console player.

Hopefully someone else here has an idea how to make this work Fingers crossed

Message 6 of 23 (18,797 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Just for the heck of it I repaired my game and there's still no change :/ Really wish more people would chime in :/

Message 7 of 23 (18,788 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @MrProEastie,

I didn't encounter that particular issue yet - but probably something similar.

Could you check in Origin if cloud save is enabled and if so, disable it? Then launch the game, change your loadout in the menu. Exit to main menu. Go back to the customization screen. Check if your changes are still present.

Exit the game. Relaunch the game. Check if the loadout has been reset. If so, repeat. Let me know if that works.

Message 8 of 23 (18,758 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Repeated a few times, still no change unfortunately Frown I would think that that would've worked of all things, seems the most logical :/

Message 9 of 23 (18,743 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@MrProEastie,

could you please try to edit your loadout on the Companion website, just to see if there´s the same problem?

https://www.battlefield.com/companion

Message 10 of 23 (18,733 Views)