NFS Payback LIVE TUNING does not open or is broken

by Newgun66

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Live Tuning not Available

★★ Novice

Could any one please help me figure our how to access live tuning. I am still playing the prologue missions BTW. D-pad down button or any other button on the 360 controller is not brining it up. Neither does the "T" button  on the keyboard. I am at a loss here. Is it something that is going to be available later on in the game.

Also, is there an xml file or something that we can tweak to adjust steering sensitivity button assignment etc. 

I am on the pc.

Thank you for all your help.

Message 1 of 5 (5,908 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Live Tuning not Available

★★★ Apprentice

Once you finish the prologue section and are given the chance to buy your own car, then you can use live tuning.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (6,193 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

Once you finish the prologue section and are given the chance to buy your own car, then you can use live tuning.

Message 2 of 5 (6,194 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you. It was killing me seeing people do this on youtube but I could not get to it.
Message 3 of 5 (5,873 Views)

NFS Payback LIVE TUNING does not open or is broken

★★★ Novice

I have Payback for PC and while driving I'm trying to access the LIVE TUNING by pressing the down button on the directions pad. Nothing happens. Is it broken? Anyone else experiencing this issue?

I've just barely started the game and have done one race. Is LIVE TUNING available at all times, or do I have to progress more in the game to have access to it? Right now the steering is so heavy and impossible to turn. I was hoping to adjust the steering wheel sensitivity. 

Message 4 of 5 (5,827 Views)

Re: NFS Payback LIVE TUNING does not open or is broken

★★★ Novice
Thanks for moving my post here. I'll play past the prologue and hope for Live Tuning capability. Thanks!
Message 5 of 5 (5,813 Views)