Re: Live 19 not coming to PC again? Seriously?

by 30Isaiah

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

Don't think we will see this game on PC until its on Frostbite engine like Madden and FIFA both are.  Notice that both NHL and NBA games for EA are still on another engine and neither have made it to PC yet.  I believe it is because this.  Since Frostbite was built for PC to start with I think we will see these games come to PC if they port them to Frostbite.  

Message 11 of 15 (2,603 Views)

NBA Live to PC? Please.

★ Apprentice

Hey!

Just wondering, is there any chance of bringing this to PC?  I've played NBA2kyearhere and tired of their *. I asked last year if Madden would return to PC. You all did it. I kept my word, too. I bought the game, since you brought it to PC. Can we do the same for this one?  Really don't like console gaming. Nothing against it or those that do enjoy it. Just, personally, I prefer to play on a PC.  Thanks for any reply. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum.  Just wasn't sure where to put it.  

Thanks!

Message 12 of 15 (1,244 Views)

Re: NBA Live to PC? Please.

Fifa and Madden sell better than NBA so it's only natural they would invest the money and effort into a PC release. Same as I tell people wanting NHL on PC, these sports are slightly less popular than others and PC sports gaming is already niche as it is - making a PC port for them isn't worth the trouble unfortunately.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 13 of 15 (1,192 Views)

Re: NBA Live to PC? Please.

★ Apprentice

All good. Just putting in my EA Christmas wishlist. 😎 Fully understand if not enough people are interested that it won’t happen. Was rather hoping some may see this and support the idea, showing EA that the interest was there. 

Anyways, thanks for the response! Happy gaming to you, my fellow gamer! Guess I will just stick with WoW and Madden 19. Until something else catches my interest. 

Message 14 of 15 (1,176 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thank you for the NBA live I am champion here in 2008. I dreamed of being a world champion so I want to fight everyone in tournament all players in all countries

Message 15 of 15 (938 Views)