Re: Line-up career mode

by Izzy_FUT_Dubs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Line-up career mode

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The lineup in player career mode is often wrong. Players playing in wrong position. I have in the national career Blind (Cv) how plays as a wingplayer. And central defenders who play on the back position. Midfielders that play on wing positions while there are better wing players available. Funny thing is that according to the commentary someone plays at CV (the right place) while actually he is playing on the back position. Defenilitly a bug. In the picture only one mistake (sanches and dagba switched) but unfortunately this happens way more often. 

Message 1 of 8 (979 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hi @53DutchGrizzly,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (951 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @53DutchGrizzly,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.
EACade
Message 2 of 8 (952 Views)

★★★ Novice

Please Cade help and make sure this bug is fixed as it renders career mode unenjoyable. Thanks once again.

Message 3 of 8 (898 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here. I had CDM playing as wingers, ST playing as RB then moved to CB. When theres no more ST available, they made wingers play up front. This was never an issue with previous installations. I set my player as CF, but often played as CM, CDM and wingers. 

Message 4 of 8 (835 Views)

@wafeexismail How far into the season does this seem to occur? I play CM myself and haven't seen this sort of thing occurring (to be fair I'm not deep into CM seasons yet) If we can pinpoint around the time this starts to happen, then maybe the CM team will have a better understanding on the matter! Cheers!
**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 8 (816 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Still didn´t fixed I see... But I didn´t have this porblem, but after update 1.22 I also have this issue. Varane plays like a goalkeeper, Alli plays like left defenceman an Courtois is now now defensive midfielder

Message 6 of 8 (775 Views)

★ Apprentice
@53DutchGrizzly This is still an issue in FIFA 21 Beta.
Message 7 of 8 (740 Views)

★★ Novice

Issue still isn't fixed. 
It looks like the left back is always causing the problem. Maybe start looking into that position if there is a bug there. 

Message 8 of 8 (600 Views)