Re: Limited Time Abandoned Cars

by WolfTheThing

Original Post

Limited Time Abandoned Cars

★★★★ Novice
I am hoping the developers reconsider making the "Abandoned cars" a limited time event. I have not beat the game yet because I wanted to play through it with my favorite car there RX-7. So unfortunately for me and I'm sure other casual players like me find it disappointing that we missed the window for this car especially since it was in previous title's as a normal car to unlock. I would have also been fine if it was DLC to buy separately. So I beg that any developer that takes the time to read this to please reconsider making the Abandoned cars limited time only, or to re-release them because I honestly don't want to finish the story without the car I have always used.
Message 1 of 8 (2,879 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm with the above. I was on a family holiday and missed the window for the RX-7. I'm only really half way through but basically bought the game so I could modify the JDM cars (FD, NSX, 32GTR) this needs to be made available. Start the timer from when I log on or something. I'll probably stop playing if the FD RX7 will never be available to me.

Message 2 of 8 (2,783 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Konniption this just worked for me. All you need to do is disconnect from the internet and change your date to a day it was out then grab it offline

Message 3 of 8 (2,753 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I beat the game already if you already have some abandon cars they will rotate at different locations 

Message 4 of 8 (2,109 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its gona return have patients they will random at different locations

Message 5 of 8 (2,108 Views)

★★ Expert

@Dark_Crow210

My thoughts are EA will make players pay big time for the cars they missed out on with a fire sale of some kind before the game is taken offline once a new game has been created to replace Payback in 2020.....just like NFS world before it shut down they brought all the cars back for people to pay real money for.

Have a good day! 

Message 6 of 8 (2,027 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please explain how u did it? I tried but it wont show any abandoned cars when i went offline and change the date... 

Message 7 of 8 (1,822 Views)

★★ Novice

I wish tht they add Chevrolet G10 (1976)

Message 8 of 8 (1,788 Views)