Level 40 - The not end

by mindpilgrim

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Level 40 - The not end

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I've got to level 40 and I'm not very happy. Still wondering how am I expected to acquire the huge amount of special tokens required to acquire all the items I'm still missing, when the game insists in providing only basic tokens, simoleons or just nothing. Maybe it's because I never used real money. There's no other reason I can come up with.

I've got about 60 heirlooms, meaning I've finished hundreds of lifetime desires, which are supposed to provide the tokens. But I still have my old (level 7?) TV because I've got only 3 of the 20 special tokens required to get the new one. And I've been putting all my Sims to work on the writing hobby to get them. But they never come. 

This is just one example, out of many. I know the game is not finished but I can't help being frustrated. Particularly with EA support, which was so friendly in the begining and them started complaining that I was repeating myself and then just ignoring me. Actually the english speaking helpers were friendly, but then the portuguese speaking ones came in with only dull automated responses or just plainly rude, telling me to go ask somewhere else. Even in this forum I've stopped receiving feedback, but here at least some players will listen.

Well, anyway I've found several bugs and issues they'll have to figure out some other way, because I don't feel like begging to be listened to.

Message 1 of 6 (1,679 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Level 40 - The not end

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @FightForRyu,

@MizzMalcontent74 is right, some things were different during the soft launch of the game - in part thanks to the feedback Standard smile

I see you finally leveled up :eahigh_file:, I'm locking this thread because it's now outdated.

Cheers,
-Mai

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (1,856 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Hi @mindpilgrim,

Sorry for the late answer, but please, don't worry, your reports here are being read and forwarded when needed. Not getting an answer on all your reports doesn't mean they are not being listened to, it might just be we don't have any questions to ask because your posts are clear enough.

Congrats on getting to the level 40!

I can understand you want to get tokens as soon as possible, and I'm sorry to read it's been frustrating, but let's see if I can help. Standard smile  Have you tried the daily special events? I got most of the tokens to buy the objects required for the power nap and the bathtub from special events. What I usually do is send my Sims to have a long sleep at night while I sleep, and they are ready for a special event in the morning.

What other items are you missing, apart from the TV?

-Mai

Message 2 of 6 (1,618 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for the reply. It's not that I want the tv or any particular item. All I do here is to point out issues that I believe could be modified to make this game better. The tv is just an example that the game is not yielding the minimum quantity of tokens necessary for the items price to make sense.

I do the special events pretty much like you mentioned. Even saving a power nap for them as well. The problem is with the lifetime objectives, which are hard to achieve and never return the related special tokens, as they are expected to do, at least rarely. Level 10, 15 and 20 objectives often grant simoleons instead, to add to my 70k useless pile.

It's not like I'm complaining that items are hard to get. Most games feature rare items. I'm just pointing out an unbalance i was able to observe after playing daily for over 3 months.

Message 3 of 6 (1,606 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I'm confused. Why does it seem like my game is different? I don't have life time goals...and my Sims level cap is at 35.. help please. Is this just for Android's?
Message 4 of 6 (1,189 Views)

★ Apprentice

You'll notice this comment was posted back in July, before the Sims Mobile released worldwide in March of this year. Some people had access to the beta, so that's probably what's being discussed.

Message 5 of 6 (1,185 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @FightForRyu,

@MizzMalcontent74 is right, some things were different during the soft launch of the game - in part thanks to the feedback Standard smile

I see you finally leveled up :eahigh_file:, I'm locking this thread because it's now outdated.

Cheers,
-Mai

Message 6 of 6 (1,857 Views)