Lets talk about Packs and Pack luck ?

by Az91x

Original Post

Re: Lets talk about Packs and Pack luck ?

Community Manager

Hi there, @waxylove 

I definitely get it's frustrating to see others pulling the items you want, but everyone has the exact same chances at the same pack contents.

Aljo.png
Message 31 of 45 (1,946 Views)

★★★ Novice

hey, yea I know the idea is that everyone has the same chance but it genuinely doesn't not feel like that when u see these accounts that are so consistent with luck. its not even sporadic. 

it feel like the more u play the more u open the higher quality u open the less luck u get. my team is slightly falling off the curve and its not because I'm not trying to improve it I've just getting no help from packs. it pushes players basically to contemplate quiting 

Message 32 of 45 (1,930 Views)

Community Manager

@waxylove 

I understand how it feels, but we must comply with the probabilities listed in the store. That is the only factor in determining what items are in packs.

Aljo.png
Message 33 of 45 (1,922 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm not saying ur deliberately doing anything to packs as a company but maybe something seems to be going on with certain accounts, whether it's the Internet connection they are on or how they connect to the server or something... it just can't be the case that over the course of hundreds and hundreds of packs there's no evening out whatsoever 

take the latest promo tots.. the players account I mentioned above had 15 packs (varied) plus marquee matchups packs and get 4 tots including 2 of the best... 2 of them from marquee matchups packs ffs... that's unreal. but yet again that's the rate they pack special cards EVERY single promo. it is my friend's account and so I know factually exactly what they open, it isn't hearsay. 

I have opened over 50 packs (which include all the same ones they had plus many more higher rated packs) + marquee matchups packs + 2 sets of 25x packs from swaps and get 2 discard tots....... again basically the same sort of rate I always get, since I made it to higher ranks. 

(Ye I know "everyone has the same chance from packs" I'm just saying mine and others experiences. we must just be the victims of a series of unfortunate coincidences)

Message 34 of 45 (1,827 Views)

Community Manager

@waxylove 

The only thing determining the outcome of packs are the probabilities listed in the store.

Aljo.png
Message 35 of 45 (1,798 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’m not going to lie but I honestly believe him because I feel the same from my past experience. 

my friends will spend £10-30 and get the best players who have came out at the time, and I’ll spends a hella lot more sometimes I have to admit it’s been over £100 in one sitting and they still come out better than me and it’s every single time, which then doesn’t make it random it makes it into a pattern that keep occurring and the same players would get sick players where as me would get nothing again and again and again and I’m honestly fed up. You have now made me and probably too many people to count not want to play or even purchase the game, for example yesterday it was Prem tots I spent 12,000 fifa points (£80) and you know who my best player was * hummels out of 6 100k packs and which has happened so so much and has happened all of the time so I’m ngl I want some compensation even if it is in the game compensation, you can see how much I have spent this year and have had * all to show for it. 

and if you are saying that it is okay 100% randomly generated then this would apply that it is gambling and all games that involve gambling should be rated higher than a 3 no………. But This isn’t the main point 

Message 36 of 45 (1,743 Views)

★★★ Novice

yea I think I'm done with this game, I just don't understand how it can be entirely random yet 1 account (of an awful player who has a way less than 50% win rate) can consistently pull cards at a ridiculous rate while I can't pull a damn thing to save my life (I'm a good player who get way more packs them)

this last 2 weeks has just taken the biscuit further. they literally pulled moments matthaus and garincha... I got Rijkaard and socrates. add to that they've pulled 2x tots b.silva, jota and lloris plus a bunch of other lower rated tots from pretty garabge packs like the ones u get in the moments icon sbc and a couple of the regular sbc ones that come out. as a contrast I got from my 83+ prem pack 4 83's and an 85... they got their 2nd b.silva tots. literally EVERY single promo its the same thing. if it was random truly random there would be atleast 1 promo where I got better stuff (given that I open more and better packs). the odds of this being totally coincidental so many times must be miniscule... 

it seems abnormal and I know I'm not the only one. I've never known an account like his be so "lucky" in my 6 years of fifa play. I genuinely don't know what to say its like we're playing 2 entirely different games 

Message 37 of 45 (1,705 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade How can you say it’s 100% random? When you know yourself it’s not.

And if it was 100% random the people who consistently pack nothing, would pack Something good now and again but they don’t? If it was 100% random then your account wouldn’t be bad year after year.
The people who can actually see what is going on in fifa are completely right, they have every right to investigate , and you have every right to tell them people they are wrong, but you will be proved wrong one day.
Message 38 of 45 (1,040 Views)

★ Novice
@jeppe2121 Please dont say *. Im in Div 3 with 145-11-8 record. I opened EVERYTHING what possible and my best card was Davies
Message 39 of 45 (983 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Then is my packluck outside the pool never ever get something great only something decent 🥲

Message 40 of 45 (926 Views)