Lets start leveling the field

by holychow3

Original Post

Lets start leveling the field

★★★ Newbie

I've been playing now for 2 and half years and I really enjoy playing the game but one thing has really been bothering me.  Once you get to a specific level in arena OR fleets, the best teams are basically the same.  Why is there no variety or parity?  If you don't use Thrawn in fleets, big problem.  I routinely have 70k on the opponent, and I get schooled.  I use thrawn, not the case.  I think is takes the fun out of the game if everyone is using Luke, Rey, Vader, Thrawn, Emperor etc.  This also goes for mods.  The same thing is repeated in the forums about how to make raid teams etc.  With the amount of toons available, there is no reason why we shouldn't see many different looks in arena battles.  I understand the fleets are more sparse,  but greater interest is created by variety.  

Message 1 of 2 (318 Views)

Re: Lets start leveling the field

★★ Guide

I agree, but would also like to point out that the meta does change with the release of a new character, but it just becomes a massive shift. I think that if characters are kept the same and not nerfed, there would be more variety. 

Message 2 of 2 (290 Views)