@BLVD69

Actually I just use the unrandomizer.

Message 91 of 96 (781 Views)

Re: Lets Start a Next NFS Game Idea Thread

★★ Expert

@mrtun3r

Your Reply

@BLVD69

I'm already familiar with the US import laws, maybe you should spend less time spamming links all over the place and more time actually reading what people say.

But since you're so proficient at using search engines, maybe you should look up the meaning of the word "irony" first.

My Reply: No need to be Salty and Sour 

Have a better day Sir!

Regards

BLVD69

Message 92 of 96 (768 Views)

★★ Pro

@BLVD69

Was it wrong that I was licking that picture of the burgers and fries....what ??  how was that weird ?? 

I am pretty proficient at using search engines , I find interesting stuff about people every so often. Wink

Message 93 of 96 (757 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
@Pair_Demons FYI, I have a full time job and a family to feed. Go back in your safe space with your friend. People like you are the reason why people can have a decent thread without someone being negative all of the time. Speak for yourself. Now since you're done, please move on and be negative in another thread.
Message 94 of 96 (737 Views)

★ Guide
What's your problem with me being negativism on a true problem like many other decent players while you consider it's ok "getting no fries on a full price"?
😄
I hope you won't teach your family that money grow on trees and paying more for less is the way to go. 😄

By they way... feeding your family consist on buying that double trash burger junk food?
Message 95 of 96 (722 Views)

Community Manager

I am locking this thread. This childish bickering and abuse directed at certain posters is not acceptable and it ends here.

Anyone continuing to drag threads off topic and insult/abuse other users will be facing sanctions on their account. 

Darko.png
Message 96 of 96 (708 Views)