Lets Start a Next NFS Game Idea Thread

by XGCSith

Original Post

Lets Start a Next NFS Game Idea Thread

Champion (Retired)
I see many people post ideas but there are no threads regarding this.

Let me first start with this. I love the game and I enjoy playing it. Lets face it though, many people hated it. Im not sure how much money EA has made off of this game or if it broke even at all. I would like to help E and I doubt they will take any ideas into consideration but, it does not hurt to try.

Lets start the ideas. What was one of the best NFS games EVER to hit the market? The Underground series. Now, this may sound like a broken record and they have heard this a lot over the years but, I think if they want to make up for what they have lost in the last 10 years, this is the way to go. We need another NFS Underground. I understand 2015 was supposed to touch on that but, it didn't feel that way.

This is what we need as far as the game goes

CUSTOMIZATION: Now, im not talking just body kits amd stuff. They would need to implement full out personalization of the cars. Make it your own. Vinyal wraps, Spoilers, wheels, mirrors, trunk, head/tail lights, windshields, tires, rake, width roofs etc.

Real performance customization: The main think I absolutely loved about the UG series was the performance customization. You could pick and chose parrs to put onto your cars. You could essentially make stage kits for your cars. We need that and we want that. We want to have package ooptions with the ability to cherry pick parts.

Tuning: This is simple, bring back the dyno! Make it to where you could fullout customize the handling abd power of the car.

Story: Lets face it, the stories have not been too good. Bring an actual story mode.

Free roam: Make it completely open world like its been. I want to see some mix of UG, MW 2005, and Prostreet. I would love to see a mix of underground street racing like UG and MW with track racing like Prostreet and make it to where you can drive cars to those races.

Free roam cops: Why not have awesome police chases and have the ability to have cops show up to the UG scenes and bust people?

These are just some ideas. I want to see a mix of UG racing and festival type racing. Let me know what you guys think and please, leave your ideas below. Lets keep this thread argument free also.

Message 1 of 96 (2,439 Views)

Re: Lets Start a Next NFS Game Idea Thread

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I've only been here for a few weeks and I've already seen several threads like this. Feels more like an Ideas HQ than an Answer HQ.

Anyway, not sure what to make of this. Seems people care more about the customization than anything else, makes me wonder why you even bother playing a racing game when you could easily go to 3DTuning.com and customize all the cars you want without having to pay $60 for it.

My idea: focus less on the customization, more on the gameplay.

Message 2 of 96 (2,367 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Its because we want to personalize cars. If you want just a racing game, play Forza or Gran Turismo. When you focus on just gameplay you tend to forget about the other half and thats the customization part.
Message 3 of 96 (2,354 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

What are you talking about from the next NFS game??? The currently release is completely unfinished and have many bugs, mistakes and fails! Lets start about from EA Games! They why don't start to fix the problems and mistakes?!?

Message 4 of 96 (2,350 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Because I am sure they are already working on the next one. Look, I said put your ideas below, not start arguments. This is the second response now with no substance. I want to hear what ideas others have. Did you even read the whole post or did you just see the next NFS game part?
Message 5 of 96 (2,345 Views)

★ Apprentice

convince Toyota to let people put their cars in games

Message 6 of 96 (2,322 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Stop dreaming and stop suggesting about NFS games because EA never no listen players! They will do only what they want to do, they can do many many fails in their releases and they will never no fix the problems - because they are EA Games!

It's time to wake up and it's time to resignation because we will pay and we will play always with a haf-finished "games"! We have no rights to ask EA Games for fix it or for any update  for their releases! We have right for pay only...

PS:

An epic creation from a different studio has been released in 2015. And they never no leave(d) their child, they can fix always the problems and they still work on updates time after time! Their last one update was for free for everyone - again!

So dear EA Games! What is the acceptable reason to leave your unfinished releases from year after year???

Message 7 of 96 (2,307 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@XGCSith

Customization isn't half the gameplay, it's just a minor distraction. It wasn't even a thing in Need For Speed (the way it is now) before Black Box decided to reinvent the wheel with Underground, unlike Forza which has had it from day one. So don't tell me to go play Forza, if you want to play Pimp my Rice go to 3DTuning.com, leave racing games to people who want racing.

Message 8 of 96 (2,299 Views)

★★ Expert

@XGCSith 

I made a post thread about this topic last week.

Just look for ( Help E.A. Games For Future N.F.S. Game)

Regards

BLVD69

Message 9 of 96 (2,285 Views)

★★★ Guide

@BLVD69

There are several threads like this.

Message 10 of 96 (2,278 Views)