Let's dream about Madden 19 PC

by R3YGr0iLiN

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Let's dream about Madden 19 PC

★★★★ Novice

Hey guys, can you imagine that EA listen us and just port the console version to PC? What an amazing gift would it be :eahigh_file:
How much reasons you need to do it now that you use Frostbite and Europe interest in NFL is increasing?

Well, I hope that post don't die here, because really, we're not going to buy a console for play your game, but for sure you're selling A HUGE number of copies if you release it in PC.

Message 1 of 15 (8,818 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Let's dream about Madden 19 PC

★★★★ Novice
Do they want a petition of so many names to consider it? If they want interest shown in a specific way they they probably need to tell us what they want to see so that we can provide it.

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (13,521 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
Do they want a petition of so many names to consider it? If they want interest shown in a specific way they they probably need to tell us what they want to see so that we can provide it.
Message 2 of 15 (13,522 Views)

★★ Novice
Bring madden on PC
Message 3 of 15 (8,112 Views)

Madden 19 forPC

★★ Novice

We need a Madden game for PC!!

EA pls make Madden 19 accsesable for PC.

Their is a big ommunity modding old Madden games and we are all waiting for a new Version for PC so just make it possible!

Message 4 of 15 (7,804 Views)

Re: Madden 19 forPC

★★ Guide

Better yet just release all of your sports games on PC because you know..that's where Origin is.

EA if you remember that's your video game platform.  It's your platform...and you don't make all of your games available on it.

What the heck?

Message 5 of 15 (7,402 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
We need more Sports on PC E.A please I have a 1,000 dollar PC and no sports game but FIFA 18. E.A bring Madden and more sports to PC
Message 6 of 15 (7,055 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
This would be an amazing idea and a huge impact on EA Sports. This would be really cool to have 👍👍👍👍😀😀😀😀😀
Message 7 of 15 (6,349 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Wohoooo, looks like EA listened to us and is bringing a PC version!!
Best feature ever for madden 19 no doubt :D
Message 8 of 15 (6,262 Views)

★★ Novice
I have been waiting dir this since Madden 2007, it would be Spool awesome 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Message 9 of 15 (6,115 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I really hope they bring it to PC. I've been playing Madden since 1997, and I don't have a console. Please bring Madden 19 to PC.

Message 10 of 15 (6,071 Views)