Re: Leia exploit on Geonosis

by ggibb65

Original Post

Leia exploit on Geonosis

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

On geonosis Leia can stay out of bounds and shoot her secondary fire, since out of bounds is where the last ATTE is, there is no way the droids can get to her. Intentional or oversight?

Message 1 of 4 (558 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I think oversight . She shouldn't be there (era specific?Enforcers are).  @EA_Ataashi ???? And what about the ion torp issue with LAT's?

"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

★★★ Guide

@ggibb65 wrote:

I think oversight . She shouldn't be there (era specific?Enforcers are).  @EA_Ataashi ???? And what about the ion torp issue with LAT's?

The ion tracking is still a problem, even with destroyed ATTEs still tracking at times 

Message 3 of 4 (540 Views)

Champion
@raidernaphtali - Yeah, It's a pain in the @#$% !!!
"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."