Re: Legacy defending

by darkblueblack

Original Post

Legacy defending

★ Novice

I changed my settings to legacy defending. But when I play FUT now it’s always tactical. My player always stands 2m away from the ball and it’s hard to tackle. Hate it. 

Any way to use legacy defending? 

if not, is there any settings to make my player pressure closer to the opponent? 

Message 1 of 10 (12,317 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello, @Sxkoh When it comes to the matches in FUT, they can only be played with tactical defending. My advise would be to use the fast strafing technique by holding both 'L2' and 'R2'. You could also adjust some of the tactics to have the team press when the possession is lost or use a high line.

EA_Joz

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 10 (12,267 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Sxkoh Exactly 100% true.
Message 3 of 10 (12,242 Views)

★ Guide
@Sxkoh Legacy defending must stay gone from online modes. It was terrible at best.

Tactical defending has been in the game for years now. Tactical defending is better all round.
Message 4 of 10 (12,232 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Joz Wouldn't you rather just remove legacy defending from the game entirely?
Message 5 of 10 (12,192 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Joz i love legacy defending
Message 6 of 10 (10,293 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you tackle in legacy defending? 

Message 7 of 10 (9,824 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Cheater guys can use legacy defending online matches.

Message 8 of 10 (9,813 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi I just wanted to know why fifa is restricted to only tactical.Some people are actually good at legacy

Message 9 of 10 (9,629 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@blue166 Why not allow it as an option for people that like it
Message 10 of 10 (1,042 Views)