Re: Leaderboards & Regions

by Redwingss12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Leaderboards & Regions

★★★ Novice

In league leaderboards such as in NHL threes, what actually is “my leaderboard”. What regions are leaderboards separated into? Also, is the “Top 100” leaderboard the top 100 of the world? Are players from all over the globe incorporated into the top 100?

Message 1 of 7 (714 Views)

Accepted Solution

I would assume "My Leaderboard" is you and you only to keep things uncluttered but I could be wrong; I know plenty of players from within my region that don't show up when using this option.
Yes, I believe the top 100 includes players from all over the world.

Yeah, sometimes the leaderboards can bug out and show a lot of people classed as tied with one another; I'm not sure if this is going to be addressed/fixed for the next title.

Everyone in competitive modes start with 500 CR that will either raise or lower depending on if they win/lose. The amount you win/lose will depend on the other players rating so you'll want to match up with someone of equal or higher rank to steadily level up.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (607 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Also, what can I do to improve my threes ranking and how are the players ranked? What is the criteria, how is the leaderboard order decided?

Message 2 of 7 (693 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hey @Redwingss12 

I'm not quite sure about the "My Leaderboard" but unless you sort by friends, all teams/names get clumped together -- Top 100 is ranked overall by platform.

Competitive Rating plays a huge role and the amount of games you've played (and won) make up the bulk of the rest

Message 3 of 7 (681 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

There is a certain category or selector a player can use when choosing a leaderboard and one of them is named “My leaderboard.” I was just wondering if “my leaderboard” would be players only from my region. But top 100 includes players from all over the world on the same platform?

I also saw someone else’s leaderboard containing no #1 guy, there were just multiple #299’s and some other players, overall there were not nearly as many players in his leaderboard as in others so it confuses me that all leaderboards are on their own console since he only had a few hundred players on his leaderboard.

thanks for the advice on ranking up.

Message 4 of 7 (667 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

How is a competitive rating gain/loss calculated from game(s)? In other words, what is the criteria in deciding competitive rating?

Message 5 of 7 (660 Views)

I would assume "My Leaderboard" is you and you only to keep things uncluttered but I could be wrong; I know plenty of players from within my region that don't show up when using this option.
Yes, I believe the top 100 includes players from all over the world.

Yeah, sometimes the leaderboards can bug out and show a lot of people classed as tied with one another; I'm not sure if this is going to be addressed/fixed for the next title.

Everyone in competitive modes start with 500 CR that will either raise or lower depending on if they win/lose. The amount you win/lose will depend on the other players rating so you'll want to match up with someone of equal or higher rank to steadily level up.

Message 6 of 7 (608 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok great thank you for helping out. I’m glad to know more about the leaderboards and rankings for threes.

Message 7 of 7 (593 Views)