Re: Layups are BROKEN

by UglyCorn

Original Post

Layups are BROKEN

★★★★★ Newbie
I love NBA Live and I want it to be great. The biggest problem in this game by FAR is the STUPID layups that go in all the time. The reason most people don’t want to give live a chance is because these stupid shots make the game look fake and INFURIATE the players. If this game is truly going to be great, paint defense NEEDS to actually be present and these crazy contested layups need to be toned down. Please share your thoughts below.
Message 1 of 4 (781 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I agree, the layups go in 99.9% of the time and shots barely go in. They need to find a way to balance layups and shooting and meet in the middle

Message 2 of 4 (768 Views)

★★★ Novice
My issue with this is your teammates AI are *. Live rewards you with fundamental ball play, like setting screens find open players, contesting shots, boxing out and of course steals.

I can't guard the entries team so I rely on my teammates to do at least the basic basketball fundamentals but they act like they're not professional basketball players. They will pass up open drives and take questionable jumpers, they will not box out not even during free throws, and they will constantly cause unnecessary fouls which changes the momentum of the game and now my opponent can do no wrong on each possession.

Now I do play for the Nets so I just chick it up to EA believing they were gonna be horrible this season but c'mon, HS ball players would do more than them but again I'm sure it because my team overall just flat out sucks.

Put up 30-40 points just to lose by 10 is just annoying.

And why is there no mid season trades or firings. Fizdale from Memphis got fired for Less, this coach needs to be banned from the sport period.

Im sorry what was the topic again?
Message 3 of 4 (717 Views)

★★ Novice
Truth. I’m sick of looking at wild lay ups scoring as often as they do.
Message 4 of 4 (680 Views)