Re: Lawn of Doom 2020

by TheSprinter85

Original Post

Lawn of Doom 2020

★ Apprentice

Please bring back lawn of doom! I have not had the opportunity to complete the backyard quests nor attain any Halloween customizations for my characters. 

it would also be nice to have boss hunts more often in town center... 

Message 1 of 8 (876 Views)

Champion

I would also like to see an official return of the Lawn of Doom event, I do not see any reason in why this should have been removed in the first place. 

I never got to see Sleepy Bat and do his daily quests - they seemed like a lot of fun though. I also did not get to buy packs for Lawn of Doom (only Rux) and I have never tried the Halloween exclusive summonables, pots or bots.

Message 2 of 8 (811 Views)

★ Apprentice
@TheSprinter85 Same exact thing for me, except I never even got to buy anything from rux 😭. I guess I didn’t know he was selling the Halloween packs or I didn’t have enough money. Now I have millions because I am only able to buy the consumables pack for $2,500. I’m trying to complete my sticker book.
Message 3 of 8 (797 Views)

Champion
@KRIST3H_1 I do not even think Rux sold Halloween packs last year, if I am not mistaken, rather he sold cosmetics directly from his shop, but they cost a bomb.
Message 4 of 8 (778 Views)

★ Apprentice
@TheSprinter85 Yeah I don’t think he did. Because I had been actively searching all October for any halloween customizations and I don’t have any at all. Honestly the price doesn’t bother me as long as I can buy all the customizations in one month/year. I don’t want to wait forever for the customizations to become available.
Message 5 of 8 (745 Views)

[ Edited ]

I'm pretty certain that since updates stopped, both the Halloween and Springening items can be gotten from sticker shop packs during the time for those events.  I have always spent several million coins on the consumables each time.

Message 6 of 8 (713 Views)

★ Apprentice
@pandareno1999 I’m completely cool with spending millions at the sticker shop, which is how I got the spring and Christmas customizations. However, the Halloween ones are never there for me 😕. Hopefully they will be this year.
Message 7 of 8 (687 Views)

Champion
@KRIST3H_1 Make sure to check Rux in October then as he may sell some of the Halloween attire, if I am not mistaken, he did last year and the year before that.
Message 8 of 8 (647 Views)