Re: Last minute goals !!!

by DeaddySK

Original Post

Last minute goals !!!

★★ Apprentice
Fix last minute goals is not normal in match last minute get 3goals every match... the goalies is in last minute really s-hit
Last minute glitch whole match 0-0 and last minute 3-1 lol

Fix front of the net battles ! Notamly is penalty !!! Intenference!!!

Fix players Kessel evo this player dnt know how skate no speed no skill ! And 95ovr ? Wake upp

Fix passing ! Calibrate aiming !

Fix shaking players whitout puck !

Fix strategies dsnt matter what you have for strategy the players is still same d-umbs like garden donkey

Fix own goals in every second match 2own goals ? Wtf is this for hockey ! Retarted goalies... fix it

Fix error code !!!

Fix handycap for players who dnt spent green coins in game

FIX !!! PLAYERS WHIT BIG HIT MUST BE SHAKED NOT LIKE IN YOUR GAME STAND UPP AND TAKE PUCK FASTER LIKE THIS PLAYER WHAT GIVE BIG HIT FOR THIS PLAYER !!! WHERE YOU SEE THIS IN HOCKEY I GIVE TO YOU HIT AND AFTER HIT I STILL DNT HAVE PUCK FROM YOU... BUTT YOU STAND UPP AND EASY TAKE PUCK BACK AND YOU MAKE PASS OUR SHOT...

Fix it our give money back !!!

Message 1 of 3 (500 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I see last minute goals too, but never 3 every game. That sounds like a defense issue. The last minute of each period is in real time so it lasts longer than the other minutes of the game. By nature there could be more goals scored during that time since it's longer. Still, the vast majority of goals in my games are scored during the other 57 minutes.

How doesn't Kessel know how to skate? Can you be specific? All the skaters in this game know how to skate. It's how you control them that makes the difference. That and their ratings.

What do you mean by shaking players without the puck?

Strategies definitely matter. They don't mean you're going to win every game. You have to use a strategy that counters how your opponent is playing. You need to be dynamic with them and not just use the same strategy without changing it while you play. Unless you're always winning then I guess there's no need to change it. Since you're here complaining about the game, I have to assume that's not the case though Standard smile

How are you scoring own goals? They are so incredibly rare against me, but I also control my defenders well.

What error code?

There is no handicap.

I would like to see big hits keep someone down longer. I agree with you on this one, but in most cases I'm getting the puck back. However, I don't hit a lot. I'm picky about them so there's a good chance I'm in a situation where my chances of getting the puck back are high. Hitting someone on the boards very frequently means they will get the puck back because the board is a barrier and doesn't allow you to get around the downed player to get it back. Open ice hits are a lot better because you can switch to another player that has a better chance at getting the puck or you have room to skate round the downed player to get it.

Message 2 of 3 (490 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Last minute goals the problem is in goalies in this time in period dnt have skill for save the puck... fix it

Kessel is 95 overal butt this evo card is really bad.. slow skating bad shooting and really bad passing i thing this player dnt have 95 but 83overal i put in the same line rokie star ho sang and is more batter player 85overal more speed more goals crazy hmm ? EA put overal upp but player game technic go down

Shaking players sometimes is stoped and there shaking its bug....

Own goals is too mutch the puck is ping pong ball is unreal
Players dnt have eyes and goalie too

If you play more not one game in one week you must see Error code in menu after auction if you dnt sell player our you buy player the error code is here fast...

Handicap it is...your players have ghost our short sticks and enemy player is non stop in puck... minimum 5times R1 not possible take the puck big hit is too not possible cpu deffence not worked too so is handicap...

Whit this hits is unreal what you say ! I see you dnt play too mutch this game... if you play more after you know this is big problem of this game...

Fix it !!! after face off is not possible change player fast whit R2 the change player is blocked... the same happen if you pass and the pass is wrong and is not possible change back the player who pass the puck before... Fix it faster change player back to back...
Message 3 of 3 (485 Views)