Last jedi dlc in Standard edition

by lhurgoyf77

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Last jedi dlc in Standard edition

★★★ Newbie

Hi everyone,

I'm about to buy Battlefront 2 but before buying it, I would like to if the Last Jedi DLC is integated in the Standard Edition.

If the DLC is not included, could you possibly give me a link in order to buy it too.

Thanks for your help

Message 1 of 7 (1,007 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Last jedi dlc in Standard edition

★★★★★ Apprentice
I don’t really understant you, but yea there is an extra campaign with older Versio and it is included in the standard version of the game.

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (973 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Hey @lhurgoyf77 

Are you talking about the actual TLJ DLC, containing Finn, Phasma, and the Crait & D'qar maps? If so, then yes, all of the post-launch content is available for free in the Standard Edition.

If you are talking about the TLJ appearances for Rey and Kylo - I am not sure. It was a preorder / deluxe exclusive previously, but I don't know if they made it available for purchase since then.

Message 2 of 7 (993 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Every dlc (upcoming dlc’s as well) are free. The new heroes cost 35.000 each, but finn and phasma are free. The maps are included and require no credits. For the preorder skins, there are alternatives available which you can unlock with credits. If you really want the preorder ones, they are not on sale on EA’s store, but you can prob get them pretty cheap on .<br>
Message 3 of 7 (979 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi everyone, 

I'm thinking about a DLC in which there is a mini-campaign with an old Iden Versio and her daughter (I saw some gameplay videos)

But if you say that every DLC are, it should be included in the Standard Edition...

Thanks for your answers.

Message 4 of 7 (976 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I don’t really understant you, but yea there is an extra campaign with older Versio and it is included in the standard version of the game.
Message 5 of 7 (974 Views)

★★★ Newbie
That's what I was looking for...

Thanks a lot
Message 6 of 7 (971 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Ah, that's Resurrection, and yes, it is included.

However, it doesn't really have much to do with TLJ, even though it is supposed to be a tie-in. I just hope that some day they will release some new chapters to it.

Message 7 of 7 (962 Views)