Re: Last Mass 44 mastery assignment

by TTZ_Dipsy

Original Post

Last Mass 44 mastery assignment

★★★ Newbie

I have been told that for the last mastery assignment For the self loading rifle for assault assignments where you need to get 10 HS in one life, or 20 HS in one round while in objective areas that if you are stuck and can’t get it. If you get 60 HS in objective areas you can also get it that way. Is that true or do I have to keep on playing that gun over and over and over and over again until I get it. Cause to be quite frank that those specifications for that last one is honestly ridiculous. 

I hope someone out there can help me understand and confirm that you can do that as the third option with just 60 headshots to get it after many hours of grinding.

Message 1 of 5 (1,020 Views)

To my knowledge it hasn't been 100% confirmed by the dev team, but the popular opinion in the community is that there is indeed a hidden third objective (from personal experience I tend to agree since I've unlocked certain gold parts seemingly at random).

60 x kills in x objective seems to be the rough estimate for most weapons. Just keep at it and you should eventually get what you're looking for Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 5 (1,007 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That’s what I am hoping, and thank you so much for answering. It also happened to me with m1A1 and that’s how I got it golden. It will keep on trying it till it is gone one way or another.

Message 3 of 5 (999 Views)

★★ Novice
Thought I would add to this as I am on exactly the same assignment. The "hidden" task which is usually around 60 head shots overall in the objective area doesn't appear to work anymore and its the same for other weapons. I myself have been trying for weeks for the mas44 without completing it.

There are a few posts of the other BF forum all saying the same thing not just for the mas44. Not seen any response from the dev's yet though as I thought it would of been fixed in the last patch but it hasn't been.
Message 4 of 5 (938 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have 550 headshots with the MAS 44 and I'm still stuck on objective 5. I even managed 19/20 headshots in one round. I've been using the gun since December and I'm sick of it now. I never liked the gun to begin with but I make it my goal to gold each gun so that I can be comfortable knowing I spent time on each... and besides it's just something to do.

I had a similar issue with the Selbstlader, but after 200 total headshots it did give me the achievement.

The MAS 44 challenge has been in my loadout for so damn long now it just makes me depressed to see it.

Message 5 of 5 (757 Views)