Re: Language question

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Language question

★★ Novice

Actually, there's two questions.

First one. Will the game be translated to russian with voice and/or subtitles?

Second and the most important. Will it have an option to play with original sound and russian subtitles? 

Message 1 of 7 (2,293 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

Heya @PS4Kelevra

as of now, the supported languages are

Deutsch (DE), English (US), Español (ES), Français (FR), Italiano, Português (BR).

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Answeres provided by real chickens

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (3,143 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Heya @PS4Kelevra

as of now, the supported languages are

Deutsch (DE), English (US), Español (ES), Français (FR), Italiano, Português (BR).

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Answeres provided by real chickens

Message 2 of 7 (3,144 Views)

★★ Novice
What about second question? I need to know about possibility to use different languages in voice/subs simultaneously.

P.S. I've just read "About AHQ". So there are no actual developer or publisher representatives, right? So that's like EA support works. There is no support at all. I wrote to support, they send me here. To the place where nobody knows anything wittingly. Amazing.
Message 3 of 7 (2,267 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@PS4Kelevra

There are Community Managers from EA that work here, but yes, this is a community forum. Which has a lot of other games that have the ability to help with most games, but yeah, it's a bit strange for support to send you here for questions about an unreleased game. Maybe a CM can ask the AWO-team about this and get back to you though with a confirmation about subtitles. As the game is not going to be released just yet maybe it's not urgent? Standard smile

Also the good thing about asking here is that when you get an answer, other people with the same issue can read the answer, which is great!

Edit: I see AHQ Official just marked @Babyhuehnchen's answer as a solution, so it's possible that those are the only languages that have either vocal or written translation.

Message 4 of 7 (2,247 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, we don't have an answer for this right now, we'll try to get some more info and update the thread. 

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 7 (2,230 Views)

★★ Novice

Actually this is "to buy or not to buy" question. I bought NFS blindfolded and i dont play it. Because it is completely inconvenient to change PS4 system language just for one game to play it in english and then change it back. And russian sound is completely awful and unlistenable. So i will never buy a game without a "subtitle language" and "audio language" in-game options again. Just a note for those who make a decision, if you are able to contact them. Completly untranslated game - well, ok. Russian subtitles with original sound - perfect. Full russian - screw it.

Message 6 of 7 (2,208 Views)

Community Manager

Yep, that's a completely reasonable position and good feedback. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 7 (2,198 Views)