Language Change for Battlefront 2

by Bisinski

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Language Change for Battlefront 2

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys,

I bought a Battlefront 2 Star Wars but since I live in Brazil my game came in Portuguese.  I want to know where I can change to English since I'm used to Star Wars in this language.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 46 (62,004 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Language Change for Battlefront 2

@Caspyy_Wolfie

If you bought the game at the polish Origin shop or a polish version elsewhere, then that is the only language this version supports.  

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

View in thread

Message 29 of 46 (60,867 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

in the orgin menu ull se a little gear, there 

Message 2 of 46 (61,922 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Bisinski Hello,

If you are on PC/Origin:

First of all, please check supported languages of the game for you in your region at Origin Store: https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/star-wars/star-wars-battlefront-2/standard-edition#overview

To change the language, go to Origin client>>right-click on the game icon and select Game Properties>> Advanced Launch Options>>Game Language.

Message 3 of 46 (61,904 Views)

★ Apprentice

Here is a question. WHY ON EARTH does EA force force palyers from specific countries into using loclaised versions isntead of allowign them to switch between languages? I live in Poland and the Polish dub is just cringeworthy. What could possibly be the reason to not give me an option to download the English dub isntead on a service that allows me to doeload the entire damn game?

Message 4 of 46 (61,769 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here ;_; Poland. I don't want to play in polish... It sucks. I watch movies in English, I play games in English. Please let me change language! ;_;

Message 5 of 46 (61,756 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This Polish dub is terible completely destroying game for me.

[Edited by CM: Profanity Removed]

Message 6 of 46 (61,606 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I love how EA takes time to "remove profanity" but not to answer people who made a mistake of staying with them and not refunding the game...

Message 7 of 46 (61,447 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

THIS IS ONE BIG JOKE !

Why I can't play Battlefront 2 with english audio !? I would never buy this game if I knew...

Message 8 of 46 (61,353 Views)

★★★ Novice
maybe is there a way to download other audio files? then change it in folder/registry? i payed for this game much money, and why i can not change the audio !
dear ea , please give me short instruction how can i change audio files, and of course i need files with audio
Message 9 of 46 (61,299 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here, there is no information on the game box, that U CANT change to english audio. I can understand english audio and native subtitles, but this time sorry EA, U just lost another customer and I will demand full refund, as I said, there is no information on the box. 

Message 10 of 46 (60,739 Views)