Re: Lagging Players

by TheHumble84

Original Post

Lagging Players

★★★★ Guide

is there going to be anything done with players causing lag on the game??  This needs to be addressed pretty fast it is one of the ways to cheat the game if you didnt already know 

also im getting tired of playing against EU players and canada players as well this needs to be fixed also...

Message 1 of 5 (461 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @punishertrd,

Can I get your PersonaID? It is found in Settings - About. This will help us investigate the lag that you've been experiencing.

As for playing against players from other countries, that should be alleviated when the game is launched on Dec. 4. Right now, the game tries to make the best match that it can for you. Sometimes, depending on what time you play and how long you have been in queue, that may mean matching you with players from other regions. Once the game is freely available and the player population increases, it should be easier to find matches with players from your region.

Message 2 of 5 (434 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Message 3 of 5 (414 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I too have seen matches that were going just fine and then bam all of a sudden I can't even select a unit and/or I select a unit and click where to go and it goes off somewhere else or another unit gets selected far from where I tapped. Meanwhile the other player is ripping me a new one no problem.

The interesting thing is, by the next match everything is fine and back to normal.
Message 4 of 5 (362 Views)

★★★★ Guide

yep 

Message 5 of 5 (352 Views)