Kurdistan Fifa Community

by Dyari36

Original Post

Kurdistan Fifa Community

★★ Novice

Hello I’m talking to you as a representative of the kurdish Fifa community , we have thousands of active online players in our community here in Kurdistan loving your gaming specially Fifa ultimate team , but yet we can’t see our identity (Kurdish,Kurdistan) in the game , Neither in nationality/Region section or kits and badges in the game , and EA does not have any connection with us here in Kurdistan , we have organizations and top teams and ready to cooperate with You guys to be a part of ea sports Fifa family 

Most regards 

Message 1 of 6 (738 Views)

Re: Kurdistan Fifa Community

Hey @Dyari36 

I completely understand where you're coming from. I in part should say that I represent the Iranian FIFA community and our community has also requested the Iran national team and the Persian gulf pro league in the FIFA series including AFC Champions League. It isn't as easy as you think for EA to add a National Team in the game, it requires licensing and negotiation just to get the team in the game which isn't easy.

Black Champion chinsrus.png

Message 2 of 6 (717 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello bro , I didn’t mean a National team , I'm asking for Identity like having some sbc kit and badge about Kurdistan and having Kurdistan region/nationality in searching for players , also having our community of fut licensed like Saudi for example and many more 

we as the community head are ready to cooperate with EA sports 

thanks for your reply 

Message 3 of 6 (700 Views)

@Dyari36 It would be nice but it would be really difficult considering Kurdistan is not affiliated with FIFA governing body.

Black Champion chinsrus.png

Message 4 of 6 (676 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am also Kurdish and i have the same problem , we would like to have kit also Logo of Kurdistan 

Message 5 of 6 (531 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the post @AzizMadira!

This thread is quite old however, and is being locked here to avoid further necroposting.

Feel free to create a new thread if there's a subject you're wanting to discuss that doesn't have a more recent topic, thanks!  

Mako.png
Message 6 of 6 (507 Views)