Re: Known Issue - Shatterer and Fanatic

by WADofFORCE

Original Post

Known Issue - Shatterer and Fanatic

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

UPDATE

With Update 1.5, the Shatterer and Fanatic have been removed from the game. If either of these units were in your army before the update, they will show a greyed out icon. These units must be removed from your army before starting a match.

If you try to start a match with the Shatterer or Fanatic in your army, you will receive an error. Please remove the unit and replace it with a new unit before tapping ‘Battle.’

------

Commander,
There is a known issue where two units, the Shatterer and Fanatic, were released early with placeholder images and text. With an upcoming update, we will be fixing this issue by removing the units and cards from the game. When these units are removed, the following actions will take place: 

• Players will receive 50 Credits per Shatterer and Fanatic card
  • Any Credits spent training the Shatterer or Fanatic will be refunded
  • If the Shatterer or Fanatic is in a Cloning Chamber, it will be removed. The Cloning Chamber will be added to your Inventory
  • Any Alliance Donations will be canceled

Please note: This will be happening with an upcoming game update.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you.

Message 1 of 11 (1,136 Views)

Betreff: Known Issue - Shatterer and Fanatic

★★★★ Apprentice
Wait what?
I don't need 50 coins, Unit-cards are much important than coins.
By the way you know that you take 160 coins for each rare card in your shop, so why not AT LEAST! those 160?
Imo you should grant anyone 50 Diamonds for each card, but hopefully know the last Player realizes what kind of company EA really is!
Message 2 of 11 (1,126 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_dance210 wrote:

• Players will receive 50 Credits per Shatterer and Fanatic card

Absolutely unacceptable. Rares are valued at 160 per card which is the minimum acceptable exchange. Anything less literally amounts to stealing from your players.

Shameful response.

Message 3 of 11 (1,118 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
50 Credits??? why so little?
Message 4 of 11 (1,102 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I would say at least 160. When you are taking away stuff from players you need to compensate more than its value.

Message 5 of 11 (1,085 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Lol omg lol see we knew it was gonna happen and that’s the way you lose players cheating them out of value 

Message 6 of 11 (1,055 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_dance210 what I don't understand and you can hopefully help me to do so:

1. You/EA tell us everytime we post someone harassing others that they can't be banned, cause of legal rights. In which country is scamming allowed? Cause at the end of the day it's nothing more.

Why I call you scammer has multiple reason:

1.1. Today I got those cards in 2 crates, which means I got a not small amount of useless cards instead cards I could really need! At least you can block/stop them from being send by crates, that's max. 5 Minutes effort, can 100% be done on Servers and doesn't need an update. 

1.2. You sell them for 120 each, but you want to give us just 50? In addition to 1.1 this becomes a very bad taste and looks like everything but a random accident.

2. There's still no official statement when this will be resolved and what happened and why you can't stop it! This joke of a statement you opened this Thread with has nothing to do with customer care, it's more the opposite of that.

3. Why is an updated needed? You can add real money offers without doing updates, but are unable to solve a minor technical problem? 

Message 7 of 11 (1,007 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

UPDATE: 

With Update 1.5, the Shatterer and Fanatic have been removed from the game. If either of these units were in your army before the update, they will show a greyed out icon. These units must be removed from your army before starting a match.

If you try to start a match with the Shatterer or Fanatic in your army, you will receive an error. Please remove the unit and replace it with a new unit before tapping ‘Battle.’

Message 8 of 11 (950 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Really, greed even goes toward refunds....Just adding more reasons to not make me comeback or support the game anymore.....total new low.

Message 9 of 11 (903 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Agreed 

Message 10 of 11 (812 Views)