Kinda Dissapointed With Elite Soldier

by OmnipotentHaseo

Original Post

Kinda Dissapointed With Elite Soldier

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I kinda figured for 10 dollars we would be be getting a Character.  An outfit,  and a melee weapon.  But the character isn't added to your selection instead if you want to play as said character and partake of the new voicelines and such you have to be that character in the outfit you can't customize them at all....  I was thinking Saemus and Ernst would be added to the character selection and then be able to put in whatever outfit I want.  And Vice versa that all the old characters could use the cool new outfits.  Oh well. So I guess we will be having 100 of the exact same Saemus and Ernst on the field. 

Message 1 of 10 (712 Views)

Re: Kinda Dissapointed With Elite Soldier

★★ Pro

That IS disappointing WOW. You should definitely be able to customise them further.

Message 2 of 10 (686 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello @OmnipotentHaseo

It is "Elite" so I was not expecting some customization..

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 10 (678 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Eh idk.  I feel like people like "The Red Baron" wrong war I know.  Were still considered Elite soldiers after they changed their cloths lol. 

Message 4 of 10 (674 Views)

[ Edited ]

What's more disappointing, or rather, outrageous, is the pricing model... Even with the discount, I have to pay a minimum of $26 for just two people - over $35 without it! With premium we would have had a ton more maps and received all the epics and elites... And I thought Dead or Alive was bad

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 5 of 10 (668 Views)

★★ Pro

@TTZ_DipsyI am remembering the Premium Model as the GOOD old days now.... I would gladly pay twice for a finished game with actual content.

Message 6 of 10 (663 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Agreed the pricing is pretty bad.  But I expected it when they announced paid cosmetics.  So I thought whatever.  I really like the look of the characters and the outfits I would still enjoy mixing and matching....  Nope.  Can't customize at all not even face paints. 

Message 7 of 10 (656 Views)

★★ Guide

Well if i payed for a skin i would atleast wanted to have a option that change the outfit. Still good looking skins anyway. 

Message 8 of 10 (642 Views)

EA DICE Team

For a pricing you can buy Battlefield V Premium Starter Pack

With that you get 3.5k Battlefield Currency so you can also buy the two new Elite skins and other items that you may be interested in. 

And also: 

• Demolisher – Axis Soldier Outfit (Epic)
  • Cool Hand Duke – Allied Soldier Outfit (Epic)
  • Skorpion – Panzer IV Vehicle Skin – (Rare)
  • Icefire – Spitfire MK VA Vehicle Skin (Rare)
  • Chromed Finish – Weapon Skin Set (Rare) for four weapons:
    • Sturmgewehr 1-5
    • Sten
    • KE7
    • Lee-Enfield No.4 Mk I

Something to think on with Elites they have customised.

• Voice lines.
  • Animations.
  • Best squad animation.
  • It's own melee weapon.

But for be able to customise the gear he has I'll send that feedback on to the team. 

/Atic

Message 9 of 10 (619 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Thank you for your post and sending the suggestion. On a bright note these are truely gorgeous outfits and reeeeally cool characters. I love both just wish they were interchangeable cause Ernst sticks out like a sore thumb on maps like twisted steel and same for Saemus on Fjell.  I find myself watching Ernst's intro video every time I log in haha. 

Message 10 of 10 (592 Views)