Re: Killcam

by legationX

Original Post

Killcam

★★ Novice

Is there anyway we can get rid of the Killcam please it already takes forever from the moment of death to the moment of respawing. I feel it’s killing the momentum and intesity of the game. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 19 (1,061 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I agree with you totally. It would be nice if you could choose how this is displayed to some extent. Only I am afraid that it will kinda not change for this title anymore?

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 19 (1,042 Views)

Pretty sure it's lasting longer than expected and will be reduced somewhat in the near future. It's nice to have more visibility but now it's too much lol

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 19 (1,038 Views)

Kill camin in BF V

★★★ Newbie
  • The death experience has improved with the addition of a camera that now follows and zooms towards the killer. This will allow players to understand what killed them and the position of the killer.

But whyyyyyy? shall all players get a random number of consolidary kills or an adult to hold their hands to?

If I find a well covered spot to give covering fire from or a good "perch" to snipe from you give them the location when they die?

I can understand that having to many snipers camping on a map is bad, but not allowing players play the role they have chosen without having their position sold out after 1 kill is idiotic.

If you feel the need to help newer players in to this game  easier I get it,but then let us have a filter so that we can choose to play with or without kill cam!

I totally lost interest in the online experience for this game now, witch is a bloody shame since it is a good game all in all.

Message 4 of 19 (1,040 Views)

Killcam has ruined this game

★★ Novice

I already wasn’t a fan of the ‘hold RT or LT’, as sometimes it doesn’t register me holding it in and takes ages to respawn. But this whole, ‘let’s look at the guy who killed you for half an hour’ bs needs to be taken out. Genuinely waiting 20-30 seconds to get back into the game, after each death. Either fix it or you’ve lost a customer. 

Message 5 of 19 (1,044 Views)

★ Novice

yer it is to long would also be nice if the person dies that killed u it stops the killcam other wise u are just looking at a dead body for about 20-30 secs not fun 

Message 6 of 19 (996 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA Dice new killgame turns battlefield expericience to crap cod

REMOVE Killcam u ruined the game..

a) killgame is good for noobish deathmatch shooter

b) destroys pace- people should warch thier squad members till respawn - learn something, comunicate, learn how to interprete shots direction

c) any good player will now be punched (lmgs, sniper bit even run and gunner in house battles will suffer from post kill position exploits)

but hey i guess wise marketing manager told u .. we need to give bad players chance to get easy kills in blindly shooting at killers location 

luckily anthem and division will be released soon, sadly u are again working on making a good battlefield bad -just playing bf since 1942.. i have for sure no clue

Message 7 of 19 (963 Views)

★★ Guide
Please EA, bring back Hardcore mode with no kill cam and reduced life.
Message 8 of 19 (924 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Flipp666Dogg I guess i was wrong about that one. After the patch its a lot better wouldn't you agree, EA/Dice fixed it?

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 9 of 19 (907 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

its slowing the game down to a crawl.

Message 10 of 19 (859 Views)