Re: Just get rid of the game

by 978156785

Original Post

Just get rid of the game

★★★ Novice

You guys literally made the game unfair and will not make it fair in any way and people will stop playing... fire your employees and hire old westwood developers and restart the whole process... pretend cnc4 never happen and redo that also... your employees dont have a single concept of a good game and never will. Tbh i wished ea games never existed... you guys really make franchises horrible and you think your good but you just polish a * and sell it as gold.... so flipping fake... bunch of losers... you could make so much more money doing better but no.... i mean go play any other mobile game... they do better than you will ever...

Message 1 of 6 (961 Views)

★★ Novice

This statement is just as bad as you say this game and EA is. How is it unfair? Or are you just upset your losing if your gonna complain how about you complain about something so maybe they can improve it other wise yiur just acting like yiuve never played the gamae and are just trying to give the game a bad rating. True C and C fans would at least say what they are upset about not just say the game is unfair and then persist to go on a rant, so what is so unfair? 

Message 2 of 6 (846 Views)

★★★★ Guide

the unfairness is the "pay to win players" and the total unbalance of playing against players that are 300+ than you 

before the pay to win you could win and be ok to win or loose but now its getting really dumb 

dont get me wrong i dont mind loosing when it a fair loss but right now its not  

also hes right about westwood devs coming back to make this a real cnc bc right now its not really a cnc game 

Message 3 of 6 (828 Views)

★★ Novice

i played the beta and had no issues winning or losing... then they switched up the tiberium rates and true c and c fans would agree that you don't just get free tiberium every second... your* punctuation is incredibly horrible and you just posted looking dumb... I have been playing the game for a while... like 3 months... but quit last month cause ea games just is a cash cow... there has to be limits on playing against other people with more cards... if you wanna dump all your money in a fake game go ahead... but don't talk like there's a fair game in play... Maddsapper your just a troll looking for attention and doubtfully you actually understand fair gameplay.... fair gameplay incorporates having a limit on your strength just like fair games in the alliance battle... you have to have atleast a level difference to keep to the games in check and facing enemies with 1k more medals is a challenge and can't ever be in your advantage... not that you want advantage all the time cause then you just win all the time and what's the point in that... so when you make a comment MADDSAPPER make sure you include proper punctuation and grammar... your statement itself is redundant and can barely understand your point... I have no problems losing and find that through losing is the only way to learn and become a better player... so Madsapper i suggest learning proper grammar and then come make a more valid statement lol but have fun playing the game... i won't be playing or responding to anymore comments here so have fun

Message 4 of 6 (772 Views)

★ Apprentice

Stfu 978

Message 5 of 6 (691 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

nice comment really made your point as well brown... troll somewhere else buddy

Message 6 of 6 (677 Views)