Just downloaded ea access but can’t play the 10 hour fifa 20 trial?

by Engainy

Original Post

Re: Just downloaded ea access but can’t play the 10 hour fifa 20 trial?

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue with my sons account. I bought a months ea access but when we try play the game it says he doesn’t own the game. What should we do?

Message 21 of 51 (3,083 Views)

★★ Novice

Still experiencing this problem too mate and we aren’t receiving any help.

Message 22 of 51 (3,084 Views)

★★★ Novice

same issue. unresolved sigh

Message 23 of 51 (3,065 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I bought ea access and then purchased fifa 20. When I go to install fifa it still says I have to wait 5 days please help

Message 24 of 51 (3,034 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Same problem here. Red error in EA Access and error code 0x803F8001 on Xbox when I try to start the game downloaded. I can’t use the workaround of going through the website to re-trigger the download, because when I try to go on ea access hub from pc, it says “Join EA Access” on the account where I have the active subscription.

Looking online, something might be related to “Xbox home” configuration but given the fact we have only few settings change available per year, I cannot risk to test it.

This is money wasted, something has to be done quickly.

Message 25 of 51 (3,030 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Every Time I try it just says dowload error I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled twice nothing changed

Message 26 of 51 (2,952 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem. My brother has pre ordered fifa 20 standard addition, he subscribed to EA access yesterday for the first time and has successfully got into the 10 hour free trial. However I play on the same Xbox one console as my brother but play on my other account and I simply just switch profile. Understanding I knew I couldn't play the fifa 20 free trial on my own account as he was my brother on the other account was the one who had the EA access subscription. So this morning on my other account i subscribed to EA access on my account different from the already subscribed account  that my brother plays on, and it doesn't let me play my free trial can I have some help please? It says when I load the fee trial up that the person who owns the game and has the licence to play the game needs to be signed in. When that person who owns the game is signed in I switch profile back to mine and it lets me start the game but hower it starts playing the free trial on his account and not mine even though we both have AS access subscriptions ?

Message 27 of 51 (2,916 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok so I have a theory.

on my sons Xbox I downloaded EA access hub,  Fifa 20 and started the trial but while logged in as me. I’m wondering if it has a lock of 1 trial license per console.

so if I can remove this license I can start a new one with my sons account.

anyone know how I can do this? Would it be a full console reset?

Message 28 of 51 (2,870 Views)

★★ Novice

Totally same problem, please EA fix it we want to start our ultimate team.

Message 29 of 51 (2,868 Views)

★★ Novice
@borinous It wont work it shall work with two account in same xbox only with switching profiles that is ea issue but they dont even write anything to us.. what a joke
Message 30 of 51 (2,858 Views)