Re: Jungle Adventures

by Tigerrun777

Original Post

Jungle Adventures

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am in a temple that has only 2 rotating puzzles that I have solved to clear green smoke in front of a door it now lets me explore more levels of the temple. But I can not find what to do next on the top 3 floors is 1 dig spot that I have already dug and no treasure chests anywhere. What do I need to do? There is a pool in the centre on the bottom floor which I swam in that still nothing.

Message 1 of 4 (688 Views)

Champion

@Tigerrun777, sorry I didn't realize that you hadn't reached the last temple level (from your other post).  There will only be treasure chests in the final level of the temple. Unfortunately, since every temple is different each time you play it, it is difficult for anyone to tell you exactly what you need to do.  

Are there any things to interact with? Wondering  Click on all decorations to see if they are only decorations or if they are mechanisms to unlock any traps. It could be a set of bowls, or 3 skeletons or a giant ornamental head statue, etc.

Also, does the pool lead to anywhere?  I've encountered some levels in some temples that require you to swim a pool that meanders around to a part of the temple that you can't reach otherwise.  And there should be another doorway with a trap (like the green gas from the last one you mentioned, or with fire, or with electricity , etc.).  

Another thing to note is that the top levels of the temple won't lead anywhere.  You should always be going down to the interior of the temple.  The final level will have the treasure chests, at least one, and sometimes more. Wink

Hopefully this is of some help to you! Fingers crossed  Please update us on your progressAngel

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (657 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

There were no rooms leading down because there were no stairs leading down only up.  I found 2 paintings on the wall but they did not do anything no switches or levers to pull either. The pool is only a small square to swim in only it leads to no where.

Message 3 of 4 (646 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Tigerrun777, do you see any other doorways like the one you solved with the rotating puzzles that had the green gas? Wondering Any stairways will be on the other side of the next trap doorway.Wink  Yes, some of the pools don't lead anywhere, like the one you describe, but in the future, there will be others that you will have to swim to get to the next section.  

Hopefully you can find the next doorway.Fingers crossed  As for the next puzzles try looking for them with both the walls completely up as well as completely down. Raised eyebrow There could be something that was hidden or overlooked.   Aside from that, you would have to take multiple pictures of the temple rooms, or at least the lowest room you have entered.  Then you would have to post them here for us to look at.   Because the temples change each time you enter them after completion, there is no way to for anyone to tell you how to solve it without more information. Disappointed  I wish I could just load the same temple layout and play it to tell you how to solve it.  

I will try to ask some of the other helpers to see if they have any other suggestions!  Best of luck! Angel

Update:  I've talked to a few others and one of them said that there have been a few instances where you reach the inner/lowermost room of a temple and the actual ending temple room fails to generate.Disappointed  I don't think this glitch is too common, but it could be that you have encountered it. Shocked  If this is the case, you would have to go back to your lodging in Selvadorada and then retry the temple.  A new layout will generate, but at least you won't be sitting around doing nothing.  Angel  If your vacation is running out of time then extend it, and if you don't have money to extend it then use a money cheat (Think of it as the temple reimbursing you for what you should have received in the first place!  WinkLarge smile )   Sorry that this happened to you.Frown  I didn't even know that it could happen since I never encountered it nor have I heard of it.  Best of luck! 

Please update me when you finally complete a temple that doesn't glitch! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 4 (632 Views)