JK rules28

by popcornisready

Original Post

JK rules28

★★★ Newbie

I would like a pro am type mode with quarters, rules,  custom jerseys, and custom courts, I also would like 2v2 1v1 in the game. Also would like more hairstyle's, also custom jump shots would be nice, or least please make it where we can change the release timing. Me personally I like fast jumpshots and I NBA live it kinda messed with me because all the jump shots feel slow. I think Ally oops need to be nerfed. I also thinks passing should feel more smoother. I'm a pass first kinda guy and sometimes the passes felt kinda slow, and look ugly. I also would like where I could choose what kind of dunk I want to do while in the game. Like if I have a guy trailing on a fast brake I want a normal dunk, but say is if I have it wide open maybe I'll spice things up a little. I really think you should be able to pick which kinda dunk you wanna do with the joystick. I also think I should be able to just match make with my friends to find games, kinda like how it works when I match make by myself, or like how battlefield or star was battlefront is.  Last but not least I would like to be able to just buy specific clothes with the ingame currency.

Message 1 of 1 (927 Views)