Re: Boosts from Izzy's Creation Not Working!

by brief_candles

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Izzys Outfit's Boosts not working

★ Novice
So I bought a couple of Izzy's Outfits with different traits boost. However it does not show the boost icon on my sim. In the pictures you can see that the outfit gives the Creativity trait which boosts the sim who works at the Fashion Carreer but it does not appear when he's working. I've tried with different things too like yoga and flirt but none of them work. Does any one know why?
Message 1 of 12 (1,792 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Izzys Outfit's Boosts not working

★★ Apprentice
The boost only activates if your sim already has the trait the outfit is associated with. The outfits don’t give your sims an extra boost, they only boost the effects of traits your sim already has. Say a flirty sim is wearing a flirty boosting outfit, they’d receive flirty boosts more often. If a sim that isn’t flirty wears the outfit, nothing will happen.

View in thread

Message 3 of 12 (1,903 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

I don't think these boosts always work. 

For example, a couple of my Sims have boosts that enable them to receive more rewards sometimes, but I don't receive the boost every time I receive a reward.

If it continues, though, I'd recommend contacting support: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Message 2 of 12 (1,715 Views)

★★ Apprentice
The boost only activates if your sim already has the trait the outfit is associated with. The outfits don’t give your sims an extra boost, they only boost the effects of traits your sim already has. Say a flirty sim is wearing a flirty boosting outfit, they’d receive flirty boosts more often. If a sim that isn’t flirty wears the outfit, nothing will happen.
Message 3 of 12 (1,904 Views)

Boosts from Izzy's Creation Not Working!

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Xiaomi Mi 4i
OS Version 5.0.2
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003440361376
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Well my Izzy's Outfit Creation shows that my outfit boosts my Yoga skills. But I don't have any benefits when doing Yoga. The icon of boost is not even there.
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country Indonesia
Additional feedback

Well my Izzy's Outfit Creation shows that my outfit boosts my Yoga skills. But I don't have any benefits when doing Yoga. The icon of boost is not even there.

Message 4 of 12 (1,739 Views)

★★ Guide

It appears boosts only work if your sim already possesses the same trait. So, unless your sims has that particular trait, it’s unlikely a bug. 💐

”The Trait Boost will improve your Sim's Trait only if your Sim have the same original Trait type, if you do not have the same Trait as your Izzy's Fashion item, they will not gain the boost effect.” (http://simsmobile.gamea.co/c/oa1jfj12#cp551336)

Message 5 of 12 (1,730 Views)

★★★★ Novice
so you mean I need to get 'Active' trait for my sims?
Message 6 of 12 (1,689 Views)

★★ Guide

Yes, in this instance, if you don’t have it already. Otherwise, the boost from Izzy’s design is nulled. 

Message 7 of 12 (1,684 Views)

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

I've merged a couple threads about the same into one. Thanks for taking the time to help others, @liamtibke @IchigoUsagi14 @brief_candles! Standard smile

-Mai
Message 8 of 12 (1,650 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Two of my Sims do have the "Good" trait (thumbs--up), and they are both wearing "Good" boost items. Thus far, however, neither show any indication of a boost during their friendly relationship events. No icons above their status bars. No boosts appearing when I complete actions.

Anyone else experience this?

Message 9 of 12 (1,459 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette If I recall correctly, Good is one of the traits that will give you stuff (typically simoleons) when you are dong friendly actions.  You won't see a bonus icon or anything like that, you will just notice you gold going up a little bit.

Message 10 of 12 (1,281 Views)