Izzy creation not working

by pyng76

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Izzy creation not working

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 6s
OS Version 11.4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003407902483
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don’t know
What do you expect to see? Booster for Izzy working
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region
Country Singapore
Additional feedback As you can see in the attach photo, the Izzy creation my char wearing have the hobby booster but it does not show the booster when doing the hobby. By the way, it all the creation not just this char or this creation. Tried power cycle, reinstall the game. Please help.

As you can see in the attach photo, the Izzy creation my char wearing have the hobby booster but it does not show the booster when doing the hobby. By the way, it all the creation not just this char or this creation. Tried power cycle, reinstall the game.

Message 1 of 4 (359 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Izzy creation not working

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @pyng76,

You are right, Suzanna already has the Artisan III trait so she will get a boost when doing Writing and Cooking events. Now, if she also wears an Izzy Creation that boosts that trait, the boost will be even higher. It's like a help for her trait - if she doesn't have the trait, it cannot be boosted Standard smile

Does that help?
-Mai

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (403 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team
Hi @pyng76,

Sorry for the confusion, for the boost to be applied to your Sim, he needs to have the trait the boost will be applied to.

Would that explain it? Does your Sim have that trait?

Thanks!
-Mai
Message 2 of 4 (332 Views)

★★★ Novice

You  got me even more confuse. If my char already learned the trait why would I still need the Izzy creation?

e.g.: my Suzana’s artisan III is already learned. I does not need to wear the Izzy creation for the trait to be active and working fine.

Message 3 of 4 (324 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @pyng76,

You are right, Suzanna already has the Artisan III trait so she will get a boost when doing Writing and Cooking events. Now, if she also wears an Izzy Creation that boosts that trait, the boost will be even higher. It's like a help for her trait - if she doesn't have the trait, it cannot be boosted Standard smile

Does that help?
-Mai

Message 4 of 4 (404 Views)