Ive bought PvZ with some addon or pack.

by SpectrumNarc

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ive bought PvZ with some addon or pack.

★★ Novice

I've bought this game but some add-on that came with it, I bought it at GameStop when I opened it and tried the game, I've didnt got any rewards of the addon. It's a Deluxe or idk what it is called but I think its some Christmas addon or pack. I wasted $35 on the game in GameStop is this some kind of scam from GameStop? (Legendary Edition) I dont remember what the legendary edition has, it's because I bought a year ago or some months ago. It didnt came with a code that gives you the items, and the case of the game says "Legendary Pack" idk. Can someone help me? I'm on PS4 platform.

Message 1 of 6 (587 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ive bought PvZ with some addon or pack.

Community Manager

@SpectrumNarc 

Some codes may have an expiration date listed for them. If you play on PS4 and the code is not being accepted through PlayStation code redemption, we can only advise to contact PlayStation Support to see if they are able to provide a replacement code or grant the content to your PlayStation account.

Click here to contact PlayStation Support

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (506 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

I'm guessing you purchased a copy with an expired reward.

To check, go to your backyard and check the vending machine.  On PS4, walk up to the machine and hit O on the controller and then ▲.  If there is no triangle option available, the reward has expired.

Your Legendary Pack reward should come in the form of a Legendary character or customization and if you're not automatically prompted to open the free pack when the game boots up, it'll be found in your sticker pack vending machine.  

It should be noted that many vending machines exist throughout several backyard locations including both the plant and zombie bases.

Message 2 of 6 (568 Views)

★★ Novice

I checked it, but there's no sticker pack

Message 3 of 6 (535 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I've searched everywhere I can for GW2 Legendary Edition and find zero results.  The Deluxe Edition comes with: 

• Deluxe Edition Content — Plant class custom accessories pack – full customization set for a plant class character. Zombie class custom accessories pack – full customization set for a zombie class character. Mystery character variant pack – guaranteed plant or zombie character variant unlock. PvZ Coins starter pack – instant chest of in-game PvZ Coins

... I bought the standard game and received many new packs on both accounts registered on my PS4.  The kids' account was old and my account was brand new; they both received free packs logging into the game the first time.

Wish I knew more/could be more help.

Did your case look like this:
https://www.amazon.com/Plants-vs-Zombies-Garden-Warfare-Deluxe/dp/B00ZGPISTO

Message 4 of 6 (517 Views)

★★ Novice

I found itThe pack I had , it didnt came with a code. I tried to find it on the sticker shop but there's nothing.

Message 5 of 6 (512 Views)

Community Manager

@SpectrumNarc 

Some codes may have an expiration date listed for them. If you play on PS4 and the code is not being accepted through PlayStation code redemption, we can only advise to contact PlayStation Support to see if they are able to provide a replacement code or grant the content to your PlayStation account.

Click here to contact PlayStation Support

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 6 (507 Views)