Item limit

by badboybren

Original Post

Re: Item limit error and winter quest

The winter quest is available soon. So not yet. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 251 of 271 (1,052 Views)

Re: [Open] Item limit error

★★★ Newbie
I’ve also experienced this problem
Message 252 of 271 (1,029 Views)

Cannot change wallpaper or flooring (item limit)

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Iphone X
OS Version 12.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003108089236
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game and you will see all the damn bugs.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to change the flooring and wall paper without an 'item limit' error. I also expect to be able to place items in my house when there is plenty of space.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback Before the most recent update on 11/26/18 and the update on 11/29/18 update I was able to place additional Items in my house as well as change the wallpaper and flooring. Now I get an Item limit error. I should not have to now remove items from my house because of a update that was made to the game. I should also not get an item limit on wallpaper or flooring!

Before the most recent update on 11/26/18 and the update on 11/29/18 update I was able to place additional Items in my house as well as change the wallpaper and flooring. Now I get an Item limit error. I should not have to now remove items from my house because of a update that was made to the game. I should also not get an item limit on wallpaper or flooring!

payer ID- 1003108089236

Image from iOS.jpg

Message 253 of 271 (1,018 Views)

Re: HOUSES: Limitations & Suggestions

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

EA Decreased The Item Limit In This Recent Winterfest Update!

I put stuff away in my inventory to make room for a party & after my party was over. I couldn't take my stuff back out of my inventory that I put away for party

Message 254 of 271 (973 Views)

@Tiffany562411 for now I think it might be a bug:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Item-limit-error/m-p/7214997#M10079

Please post in there. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 255 of 271 (950 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Phantomlover1717 Ok but I think they intentionally did it
Message 256 of 271 (996 Views)

I'm keeping that as an option too, but until further notice I can't say if it is or isn't. I could be they did something wrong in the coding with the last few updates.

But it could be to stabilise issues I don't even know about. I also have a bug that gives this error when recolouring, so it could be.... 

We'll have to wait and see Tongue out 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 257 of 271 (976 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I Will just write here as their due diligence surely should cover this page. This is such an menace. I as an user did not detect any problems with the items or whatsoever but if it gets stored its there permanently it seems. A note on the resource ideas. Has anyone hit this wall of annoyance any other place, like at work? So its probably not data per se. And the home was never hit by the blizzard either.

Br

Max

Message 258 of 271 (933 Views)

Re: Item limit

★★★★★ Newbie
I don't even have the option of buying a Christmas package! What is this? Thanks!☺
Message 259 of 271 (921 Views)

Re: Item limit

★★★ Newbie

This is my ID: 1003002278168

Please help...

Message 260 of 271 (783 Views)