Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Item limit

by badboybren

Original Post

Re: Item Limitations

★★★ Guide

@VintageStarlette wrote:

Posting here because it's relevant to some of the recent posts? I thought Sims Freeplay was officially retired. I just got this ad from the mailbox video.

& I just got notification about...

76F49898-49D9-4A67-92CC-932EB475CCC7.jpeg

😳

Message 91 of 269 (443 Views)

★★ Expert

@iChokedCupid Isn't that timely! May be a while before it reaches Sims Mobile.

Message 92 of 269 (437 Views)

★★ Guide
@Here4Snacks I recieved a email from EA trying to get me to buy that same 1...sims 4 seasons
Message 93 of 269 (421 Views)

★★ Guide
Message 94 of 269 (401 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Tiffany562411 Yup... so I totally need to take back my words where I said sims mobile cash grab couldn’t possibly be for funding for s4 lol.

Message 95 of 269 (378 Views)

★★ Guide

Yup @Here4Snacks. They also tryna sell it in the game too as well as they do in email. TSM all for TS4 smh

Message 96 of 269 (358 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Tiffany562411 The saddest thing here is I’m so addicted to s4 that I’m likely going to buy it once the bugs are sorted out so I’m definitely a part of the problem and not the cure 😭😭😭

Message 97 of 269 (327 Views)

★★ Expert

@Here4Snacks Don't beat yourself up about that! You can still be a consumer on the storefront level and stick it to Th' Man at the same time! ✌️🌼

Message 98 of 269 (321 Views)

★★ Guide
@Here4Snacks No u are not a part of the problem & it's cool to like & play TS4 & It's nobody's fault that they choose to use TSM as a hustle for TS4 when they have the paper already for it. It's nobody's fault when 1 chooses the path of greed.
I'm likely to buy TS4 too
Message 99 of 269 (309 Views)

Re: Item limit

★★★★ Novice
I have the issue any my house is huge so I know there is more than enough room for the picture i’m trying to place or setting up for any party. It’s annoying I can’t set up my home like I want
Message 100 of 269 (254 Views)
sims-four-characters

Is someone not playing nice?

This game should be fun and fair! If you see someone breaking the rules, you can report them.

Report a player

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help