by Tiffany562411

Original Post

Re: Item limit

★★★★★ Expert

I was able to put out even more items!  

Message 241 of 271 (1,304 Views)

Re: HOUSES: Limitations & Suggestions

★ Apprentice
That's where I'm at. Every day I get that message and I have to remove 1-6 items just to put that 1 item that we have to purchase from the to do list and then I can't even out that item in storage and take out the items that I originally had. I also get notices that say too many wall designs and floor designs. I have 8 rooms and 2 have the same carpet and another 2 have the same carpet. It won't let me change them. It's frustrating and I do the to do list and that's about all I do anymore and I'm thinking about just deleting the app all together because it's not even fun anymore. I've had to put so many items in storage because if the item limit. My walls are pretty much bare.
Message 242 of 271 (1,228 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@paradisenparis wrote:
That's where I'm at. Every day I get that message and I have to remove 1-6 items just to put that 1 item that we have to purchase from the to do list and then I can't even out that item in storage and take out the items that I originally had. I also get notices that say too many wall designs and floor designs. I have 8 rooms and 2 have the same carpet and another 2 have the same carpet. It won't let me change them. It's frustrating and I do the to do list and that's about all I do anymore and I'm thinking about just deleting the app all together because it's not even fun anymore. I've had to put so many items in storage because if the item limit. My walls are pretty much bare.

It is frustrating.  Keep in mind that not all items count the same.  It isn't really an item limit but is really a resources limit.  Some items have animations that take up more resources.  It isn't always obvious what is causing the problem.  There are several threads here on the item limit.  I suggest you search for them and read them.  They have several suggestions on how to solve the problem.

One thing that worked for a number of people was to put everything into storage and re-design your house from scratch.  Many people found they were able to put out more items than they had before. 

Message 243 of 271 (1,201 Views)

★ Apprentice

I too have received that message about too many wall patterns and I've received it about floor patterns as well. Then on top of that I get the  item limit for items in my house. This isn't even fun to play any more because I can't do anything. I've counted my items and I've counted several other sims houses items and they have more including my boyfriend he has about 40 more items in his house and is still able to continually add items. They really need to get rid of any limits. They encourage us to have parties to show off our houses and I refuse to because I've had to put so much stuff in storage and I can't even design my house the way I want to because of the limits. 

Message 244 of 271 (1,117 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Since this Item Limit problem keeps coming up, maybe we could keep all the comments in this one thread for other players to add their thoughts to, 

It*# hard to believe that this issue has been ongoing since

December 2017.  

Hopefully EA will see this & address/fix this once & for all. 

Every time a new Event  or Quest is introduced or we finish C.H.R chapters, we can add to Collection— but Never can put them out due to these Limits imposed on us.  We need a solution.

Message 245 of 271 (1,043 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The item limit isn't exactly a limit on items, but on animations associated with items.  Some items count much more than others.  For example, I can usually put out 3 or 4 items for each plant I remove from my house.  The Zen Waterfall, Rocketship and Guitar are other things that seem to have lots of animations.

Message 246 of 271 (1,030 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide
  1. @katclawsx3EA told me a while ago that they don't have any future plans to ever increase the item limit when asked them about it.
    They don't care. We are just dollar signs to them. Their greedy & did u know that since sims mobile launched that they have made over $5million off of it from us. See they don't care & all they wanna do is throw stuff at us to make more money off us.
    That right their is what we need to use towards them to try & get them to increase the item limit. Btw they don't read these forums & only the moderators on here see it
Message 247 of 271 (1,024 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there any way to remove or increase the object cap limit? I can't finish furnishing my house. What's the point of having a mansion that I can't finish? My player ID is 4664951

Message 248 of 271 (918 Views)

Item limit error

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung S8+
OS Version latest
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1002998681855
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Remove items from house, reset the app and try to add new items.
What do you expect to see? Item limit reached
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Romania
Additional feedback Everytime I try to add a new item in the house it says Item Limit reached. I've removed some items (a lot), everything was ok until I've closed adn reopened the app... the Item limit reset and it says again Item Limit Reached. This happened 3 times and it is till happening. Also, I've read about a Christmas quest that it is avaialable... I do not have that and it seems unfair that some people have it and other do not.

Everytime I try to add a new item in the house it says Item Limit reached. I've removed some items (a lot), everything was ok until I've closed adn reopened the app... the Item limit reset and it says again Item Limit Reached. This happened 3 times and it is till happening.

Also, I've read about a Christmas quest that it is avaialable... I do not have that and it seems unfair that some people have it and other do not.

Message 249 of 271 (902 Views)

Re: Item limit error and winter quest

★★★ Newbie
Connection Type: doesn;t matter... mobile or wifi, the bug is there
Message 250 of 271 (901 Views)