Re: Item limit

by themummyof4

Original Post

★★★★ Expert
@pleunzwaluw my first language is Dutch too, but I live in England now...!
Message 201 of 271 (720 Views)

★ Apprentice

Awesome! I love England ❤

Message 202 of 271 (705 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@primsim wrote:

@PaQuilter1 ~ how were you able to use your Sim avatar as your profile image? I do not get the option to do that!

Sorry @primsim I just saw your question about my avatar. I could change it when I was promoted to Champion. ☺

Message 203 of 271 (686 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi Mai,

I have the same issue. I'm at player level 40 with the "Peak of Chic" lifestyle level. I have one more room I can build but no way to furnish it or my yard area due to the item limit. My house is not cluttered, just nicely furnished but I can't use any of the nice new things I earned in events in my house without removing other furnishings. It makes we want to stop playing.

Please see for yourself. My player ID is 1003432550934
Message 204 of 271 (658 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@PaQuilter1 wrote:

Sorry @primsim I just saw your question about my avatar. I could change it when I was promoted to Champion. ☺

@PaQuilter1, ah, is that it!

Message 205 of 271 (636 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Item limit is very frustrating! Git rid of all my houselants, my cute easter eggs, have no herlooms. And the last two events were crazy. What am I gonna do with 6 patio tables. Bummed I didnt get the grill but of course I got 6 patio tables. And only 2 chairs... go figure. And this event comes out with teo types of fairly unatractive patio furniture and even more patio furniture in the store. So Ive been waiting since I started playing for outdoor furniture and a grill, and now Im disappointed in the furniture and that the grill was luck of the draw and didnt get it.  Now if I was building a restaurant I might not mind all those tables.... and the previous event, 6 rugs! But only 2 of the cute cushions. I figured thats all I would get but dont even have enough for both hookas. LOL 

Message 206 of 271 (620 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
Hi and sorry about the delay. I am taking some time away from the game because my sister is leaving the state. @primsim YES you create a thread and call it anything that will grab the attention of other players and we will come! You have the right passion and you can put together the correct words to create the perfect space for us to be heard! I think '' complaints '' is great!
Message 207 of 271 (553 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I want to thank EA and the developers.  They have increased the item limit somewhat.  I was able to re-install my windows and about a dozen of the 100 items I've had to remove because of the item limit.  I appreciate it.  Please don't stop there.  The item limit is still a problem and I still can't decorate my home the way I want to, but it is an improvement and I appreciate it.

I would also appreciate an Izzy's item limit.  I have 35 and want to keep them all, but I still want more.

Thank you.

Message 208 of 271 (483 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@BlueWizardRob wrote:

I want to thank EA and the developers.  They have increased the item limit somewhat.  I was able to re-install my windows and about a dozen of the 100 items I've had to remove because of the item limit.  I appreciate it.  Please don't stop there.  The item limit is still a problem and I still can't decorate my home the way I want to, but it is an improvement and I appreciate it.

I would also appreciate an Izzy's item limit.  I have 35 and want to keep them all, but I still want more.

Thank you.

Well said...Me too! What he said ☝ Please! ☺

Message 209 of 271 (476 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@BlueWizardRob how do you know EA increased the item limit?

Message 210 of 271 (460 Views)