Re: Item limit

by primsim

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@JulesDarling, for me it is the right side, too! I’m so sorry about your hand and injury. It sounds like a scary and painful experience!

I wonder what the statistics are on people playing Sims Mobile due to hand, wrist, and arm injuries, ha ha!
Message 181 of 271 (331 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@BlueWizardRob wrote:

What a cutie!  That brings back memories.  Our dogs are champion show dogs as well.  My son showed them for us.  He took our boy to Westminster in Madison Square Garden and helped our little boy make the top 20 in the USA each of the 3 years we showed him.

@BlueWizardRob, thank you! That’s so cool that you and your dog got to go to Westminster! My dog is against stiff competition here in California, because this year’s Westminster-winning handler of winner Flynn the bichon often has bichons in the ring!

Message 182 of 271 (328 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@primsim LOL well we are a good start to those statistics! Yes it was very frightening! My hand bent all the way back and stayed for a few seconds and then nothing until about a hour later when I opened my car door. I screamed but I did wait almost a week before I went to the doctor! Shame on me right?!
Message 183 of 271 (321 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Thanks, @JulesDarling, I friended you!
Message 184 of 271 (320 Views)

★ Apprentice

@JulesDarling I get that they want us to spend money, but not in the case of the item cap, otherwise they would make us pay to place more items, but they don't. It's just impossible to place more items... I do hope they are going to fix it, because I would like to decorate my house some more Standard smile

Message 185 of 271 (319 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@BlueWizardRob and @primsim 👏 👏
Message 186 of 271 (319 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I am enjoying this forum, especially because before coming here I felt certain I was playing with nothing but millennials; however, the perfect spelling and diction of the contributors here indicates otherwise. No offense to millennials, but they just don’t seem to communicate as in earlier generations, ha ha! 😂 

Message 187 of 271 (302 Views)

★ Apprentice

Totally agree, but also mildly offended 😂 (millennial here) 

Message 188 of 271 (297 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@pleunzwaluw wrote:

Totally agree, but also mildly offended 😂 (millennial here) 

Oh no! 😐 Apologies! There are, of course, exceptions to this stereotype! Glad to know there are millennials playing this game, too! 😊

Message 189 of 271 (284 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
I am right there with you @pleunzwaluw I have a massive inventory. I want to use more flowers and get back out my curtains. I have issues with the list that requires us to spend at least 75.00 for it to be complete. I have taken notice that when I purchase item that are very high in cost I am sometimes able to remove something from my inventory.
I assure you that each and every one of us is frustrated with the limits on how many item we can use. My ♥️Is with you.
Message 190 of 271 (283 Views)