Re: Item limit

by Tiffany562411

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
Okay, but please don’t kick the wet hen. My mom grew up on a farm, and she loves chickens.🐔🤣
Message 161 of 271 (527 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I don’t know how to get to your Sim houses, so please friend me using friend code AANML33.
Message 162 of 271 (520 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Okay, now that I have read through all the comments in this thread, I just want to say that I don’t understand why EA doesn’t respond here and address this very legitimate issue.

I, for one, have spent a good deal of real 💵 on the game, against my better judgment, because I have been addicted and because I’m on short-term disability right now with a broken arm, unable to do much.

Because I have paid to get many desired items in the game and was given no advance warning ⚠️ there would be an item limit, I feel it is incumbent  upon EA to provide a fix or issue refund for the $ I spent to get the items which I now cannot use.

@EA_Mai can you please respond?

My user ID is 1003142846632.

Message 163 of 271 (502 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@primsim I never really knew what it meant but it just seemed like the right thing to say! LOL I can see a hen just 🤬 at everyone because she is wet, maybe she forgot her umbrella ☔️!
Message 164 of 271 (483 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@primsim HEY I have a broken hand!
We are all a little addicted and should probably hold meetings, you know SA meetings, 😉 !!
We are all upset about the item limit. I think that’s EA will eventually get the message. You can start a post and call it the complaint department! We all have them and it may get some traction. We really do understand and we all feel the same way!
Message 165 of 271 (479 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@primsim Wrote: Okay, now that I have read through all the comments in this thread, I just want to say that I don’t understand why EA doesn’t respond here and address this very legitimate issue.

Truth...They see it & we are being ignored

Message 166 of 271 (457 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Tiffany562411 I hate to say it but you may be right! It’s a mess! We all have these huge inventories and that is in part because we have to keep putting things away! I feel that these quest both provide us with some great thing and they hurt us because we end up giving up things just to get them out. I really do think am EA complaints department post may get more attention than here! You should go for it! We would all contribute to it! EA can’t ignore us forever and when we march against injustice together we can overcome anything! Okay that last part may have been a bit much but you get the idea!!* also please excuse any and all mistakes, I am working with one hand and a crazy puppy!
Message 167 of 271 (452 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@primsim BTW your house is gorgeous! 💗💗💗
Message 168 of 271 (451 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Thanks, @JulesDarling! How can I look at yours?
Message 169 of 271 (433 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@JulesDarling wrote:
I am working with one hand and a crazy puppy!

Really? Did you break your arm too?!

Message 170 of 271 (431 Views)