Re: Item limit

by Tiffany562411

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

@PaQuilter1 thank you!!! I'm hoping they increase the limit so I can actually finish it.

Message 111 of 271 (1,259 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@element_thallium Everyone on these Forums and some who haven't found us yet are hoping they increase it. 😆😂

Message 112 of 271 (1,256 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Yup @PaQuilter1 it is rediculous. I love windows all around my house to fancy it up but unfortunately EA makes us to have ugly boring looking houses.
They ought to refund us for the windows & stuff we can't use cause their low item quantity amount limit.
Is this game really worth are money...Nope It Is Not Worth Are MONEY At All
Message 113 of 271 (1,254 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@element_thallium I hope they change their minds about not increasing item limit & hope they make it unlimited.

Bad News
I called EA & asked them to increase the item limit & he told me they have no plans to do that in the future
Message 114 of 271 (1,242 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@Tiffany562411 wrote:
@element_thalliumI hope they change their minds about not increasing item limit & hope they make it unlimited.

Bad News
I called EA & asked them to increase the item limit & he told me they have no plans to do that in the future

That is So Disappointing!  

No fun to buy items & plants etc to make your dream house only to have to remove said items because of those annoying Item Limits 

smdh 

Message 115 of 271 (1,204 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

I totally agree! If we want to be hoarders then so be it! I mean we bought the stuff and what is it to EA if we want a wall of pictures or a table filled with fruit bowls?! I do my best to get around it but I want to show off my tchotchkes, knickknacks and bric and brac ! I would have an English garden but don’t want to get rid of that wee thing that sits on top of my bookshelf, so I am garden lite. Tut Tut

If I cannot show it off then give me a partial refund!  Ta Da that’s my two cents 🙂👏

Message 116 of 271 (1,164 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@JulesDarling 👏👏👏 Agreed! If can't utilize the value of something I've bought, recompense please!

Message 117 of 271 (1,157 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Okay but what’s the point of keep adding more items for us to purchase in the game, if we can’t even put it out because of item limit? THE ITEM LIMIT IS RIDICULOUS. I want my house to look pretty but instead they look empty, and yet I still have to put away the decorations so I can put the hobby items. And then you give us more special event items, now where the * should I put that? Just dump it all in the storage with hundreds of other things? What’s the point of having all those items then?

Btw the storage is messy and the most unorganised things I’ve ever seen, it takes along time to find a special item in it. Please sort it out.

Message 118 of 271 (1,093 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The item limit sucks. It is the update that’s definitely NOT AN UPGRADE. It limits the users’ creativity in decorating, especially the ones who have been playing for long and have big houses. They just look empty now because of the item limit.

I’ve read good suggestions on this thread to remedy it, but really, we’ll all just be better off WITHOUT IT.

Message 119 of 271 (1,081 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@hanagilliesThe point in them adding more items for us is not for us & it's for them to make money off us to fund for TS4. Notice how they only add stuff that will & can make them money but they never do useful improvements for us cause they don't wanna spend nothing that won't make them money. They already told me they have no future plans to increase the item limit when I talked to them on the phone about it

Message 120 of 271 (1,076 Views)